The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Olive Garden needs to educate its servers about how to properly use a pasta pass. It's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Just be happy to know that the greasy alfredo diarrhea Picasso you left in the bathroom stall acts as a counter to the bad service.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Olive Garden needs to educate its servers about how to properly use a pasta pass. It's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
I hate when you go to a restaurant and they don't know how to handle your request.

I have a favorite restaurant around here and the menu says on your birthday you eat free. I asked for my free meal and the waiter had no idea what i was talking about. Involved getting another server and then finally a manager. Had to point out that it said it on page 1 of the menu to all 3 of them. I mean... Really? At that point it was a 10 minute ordeal and hardly worth my $10 entree

McCheese

This thread hasn't been updated in 5 days. Are you bros eating or what?

I'll be back to posting more once pasta bowl is over. There's only so much I can say about pasta, and that is basically taking up all my eating out time.

McCheese

Actually, I do have some great information to share. The other day I had a couple boxes of these bad boys:

maxresdefault.jpg

I had just like the picture, so one box of the supreme and one box of the queso. They were both incredibly delicious, and I'm not sure which I preferred more. I mixed them both on the same cookie sheet, so each bite was a little surprise.

The best thing about these stuffed nachos is the awesomely crispy shell. I kind of wish they'd use this shell for traditional pizza rolls.

*Edit* Forgot to add that I also had a bag of Doritos Roulette for my app, and holy shit were they spicy. I don't usually get affected by hot stuff much, but I was feeling the heat after polishing off the bag. I think each individual one is kind of weak, but they add up if you keep eating them.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The best way to cook venison is to very slowly smoke it, and Arby's smoke game is already pretty on point.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Actually, I do have some great information to share. The other day I had a couple boxes of these bad boys:

View attachment 94735

I had just like the picture, so one box of the supreme and one box of the queso. They were both incredibly delicious, and I'm not sure which I preferred more. I mixed them both on the same cookie sheet, so each bite was a little surprise.

The best thing about these stuffed nachos is the awesomely crispy shell. I kind of wish they'd use this shell for traditional pizza rolls.

*Edit* Forgot to add that I also had a bag of Doritos Roulette for my app, and holy shit were they spicy. I don't usually get affected by hot stuff much, but I was feeling the heat after polishing off the bag. I think each individual one is kind of weak, but they add up if you keep eating them.

GOD DAMMIT, I've been looking everywhere for crazy pizza rolls and I'm only seeing the regular, wtf is going on!? Are you intercepting all deliveries McCheese?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
had KFC Zinger the other day...

Suffice to say, it didn't live up to the expectation. Zinger piece was dry and too skinny. It did not have any zing at all. Burger had old shredded lettuce....even though the restaurant is less than a month old, they are serving me dry lettuce...I am not sure if it was romaine...

Gonna stick to chickens.