The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's sad to say, but as I get older, my taste buds have changed.
I grew up loving chicken. Sandwiches. Tenders. Sticks. If it was fried and boneless I was all over it.
My bastard mouth doesn't like it anymore. I have acute memories of what it feels like to enjoy chicken, but what i feel now doesn't come close.
Fat sad.
In closing, I no longer care about Wendy's spicy chicken. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is where it's at.

Sounds like a suicide note. RIP in peace my friend.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried a new soda that I'm in love with! Cock & Bull Bitter Lemon

It for sure has the Bitter Lemon taste, and the rest of my family hates it because of that. I guess they expect a soda to be sweet, like most are. They also have a Bitter Orange, but I don't like that one nearly as much.

Cock’n Bull Products | Cock'n Bull Premium Sodas

Bitter-Lemon-label.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Went to a KFC at 2am know a packed club street in a black neighborhood Saturday. We were so scared we had to eat the food in a convenience store parking lot. Was good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Ghost Burger @ Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings, Nevada is a god teir burger with jalapeno bacon. Also get their homemade Sarsaparilla.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's has a new Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. Ranch vs. Mayo & Swiss vs. Cheddar.
I wasn't expecting the ranch. It'll be a good mix up for some, but I prefer the classic.
5/10
Available on the 4 for 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wendy's has a new Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. Ranch vs. Mayo & Swiss vs. Cheddar.
I wasn't expecting the ranch. It'll be a good mix up for some, but I prefer the classic.
5/10
Available on the 4 for 4.

I read this as Jewbacon Cheeseburger. I have been in the politics thread too much.

Sleep time.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Turkey bacon is great. It doesn't taste as amazing as real bacon, but you can eat like 2 - 3 times as much for the same calories, so it balances out. I know this thread is mostly full of fatties, but some of us care about what we put into our bodies.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users