The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We do Magic Wok at Belle View is Alexandria. When we were in "North Bethesda" (Still think that is stupid) right by Gtown Prep, we'd be fatties and do Kenny's on the pike since you go so much food. Literally pounds. Not the greatest though.

Yeah Magic Wok has decent Americanized Chinese. Their sweet n sour was baller. You can walk the fat off at Ballston Mall when done.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yeah Magic Wok has decent Americanized Chinese. Their sweet n sour was baller. You can walk the fat off at Ballston Mall when done.
Breh there's two Magic Woks. Ballston mall makes it seem like you are talking about the shittier one. Belle View one is vastly superior.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Breh there's two Magic Woks. Ballston mall makes it seem like you are talking about the shittier one. Belle View one is vastly superior.

Yes I have been to both it's good at both places but Belleview's is superior.

Also fantastic Thai on King St is Sangjun. No pussy shit with added crush pepper on top. They stir fry the Thai chilli if you like spicy.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes I have been to both it's good at both places but Belleview's is superior.

Also fantastic Thai on King St is Sangjun. No pussy shit with added crush pepper on top. They stir fry the Thai chilli if you like spicy.
Hmm will have to try. Wife and I always do Mai Thai even though we both agree it is mehhh

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hmm will have to try. Wife and I always do Mai Thai even though we both agree it is mehhh

We enjoyed it. It's one of those "Business casual " Thai places but the basil dish was solid. From my experience the best Asian food is in the burbs or outside the beltway. Silver Spring's Big Greek Cafe is probably my overall favorite fast food in DC metro.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Now that I work downtown there's a place next to my office that does a great bibimbap that I want to eat 5 days a week. They have some other good Korean dishes I can rotate. Damn b travel tomorrow, now I want some!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Now that I work downtown there's a place next to my office that does a great bibimbap that I want to eat 5 days a week. They have some other good Korean dishes I can rotate. Damn b travel tomorrow, now I want some!

In Little Rock?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I enjoy both the giving of and the receiving of quality meat.

You can't seriously leave that hanging out there and expect no one will make an inappropriate comment, right?

"Hey, baby, I have some quality meat right here for you to receive."

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
You can't seriously leave that hanging out there and expect no one will make an inappropriate comment, right?

"Hey, baby, I have some quality meat right here for you to receive."
Just seeing how long it would take....longer than expected.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking.. I think the Grand Mac might be the original sized Big Mac. It's been awhile but I could have sworn the Big Mac used to be bigger.

Big Mac was always 2 patties, but yes, those patties were bigger back in the day. Hell they were bigger just a few years ago.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Big Mac was always 2 patties, but yes, those patties were bigger back in the day. Hell they were bigger just a few years ago.
false, Mcdee's Big Mac always used hamburger patties or 1/10 size. the "premium" sandwiches used 1/4 size meat and for around 20 years this is all they had b/c of the double grill that cooks the patties on both sides. This changed a few years ago with that 1/3 angus burger, but the big mac still used hamburger patties, the new Grand Mac uses 1/6 patties.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you ever really want McDonald's and you're not at least talking about it's breakfast you really need to improve your diet.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I dunno, I'm a pretty big McDonald's hater, but even I'll admit that sometimes you just have a hankering for a quarter pounder with cheese. Not every meal needs to be a gourmet, quality-calorie meal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, sometimes I just gotta' ride dirty and get that double quarter pounder meal.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
McNuggets all the way since they're battered instead of breaded like all the other places. That's right, my breading hate doesn't just apply to Mozz sticks!