LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mmmmm

20150214_160415.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I agree that sometimes you just want a double quarter pounder. It's nowhere close to a regular thing, but I just want it sometimes. I'm also pretty drunk when I get it and I look like a terrible slob because I'm walking home and devouring the entire meal before I get there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm digging living in California and having access to In N Out. Its just as cheap as Wendy's/McD but tastes 100x better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What a miserable life you must lead. Since they instituted all day breakfast, I rarely get anything BUT breakfast there. Prior to all day breakfast, McD's breakfast used to be something I looked forward to on shitty days when I had to wake up super early and make an extra long drive or something.

• 3Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Noodle doesn't like eggs? I'm shocked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coming from the faggot who doesn't like pepperoni on a pizza, this is confirmation on how good eggs are!
Pepperoni is shit. Complete shit tier meat. Sopressata is better than it in every way.

And anyone who puts it on a sandwich is an even bigger faggot.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I like sopressata, but it doesn't suddenly make pepperoni not taste good. You suck at pizza.

• 3Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cause I prefer to not have some greasy, shitty American made meat on my pizza?

Ok bro.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not your bro, you fucking pizza hipster. You couldn't possibly hang with me and my bros. Stacking like 6 layers of pepperoni on a x-large pie.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guarantee I eat more than any of you and your faggot friends. COME AT ME BRO.

Just cause you like shitty meat doesn't make me a hipster.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Itlan is going to join Noodleface in being wrong about everything food related?

The double quarter pounder is really the only thing I go to McDonald's for. That and once a year or so I get a hankering for some McNuggets but the double quarter pounder is a solid burger. Also, McDonald's fries are excellent. Most of their menu is pretty subpar though, especially when they try to do anything "artisanal".

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the double q/p is the only thing I get there as well and probably like twice a year, if that. There's just way too many better options around here, if I'm going to eat shitty.