The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ate McDonald's because it's been awhile.
McChicken 4/10
Double Quarter Pounder 3.5/10 (dry)
Hash Brown 4.5/10

Would not bang again.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hasbrown 4.5/10 you fucking crazy? That's the single best thing McDonald's serves. Get out!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hasbrown 4.5/10 you fucking crazy? That's the single best thing McDonald's serves. Get out!
I most certainly expected it to be great. I subbed my fries for them for a reason.
but it was too thin. something. not savory at all. just hot and insubstantial. ended up drowning them in sauce. I dunno man. Hardee's hashbrown disc bites are best.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm not a fan of McD hash browns either, they usually ends up soggy with grease. Their fries are much better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My McD's hash browns are always crispy and hot. You must be getting some pre-cooked shit that has been sitting around if they are soggy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My McD's hash browns are always crispy and hot. You must be getting some pre-cooked shit that has been sitting around if they are soggy.
99% of the hash browns I get from McDonald's are soggy and shitty too. I mean, I still get them, I just immediately put them right on the sausage McMuffin w/ egg instead of savoring them solo like a normal person.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That's how you post information about a foreign fast food item. You don't post a picture with no information, no translation, and no comment.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not a big fan of BK usually but I'd give that X-Long Chili Cheese a shot.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That's how you post information about a foreign fast food item. You don't post a picture with no information, no translation, and no comment.

That's making it way too easy for you. Half the fun is trying to figure out WTF it is.

• 1Like

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm

At first i Thought you were criticizing me for not providing those things McCheese, and I was like but but but I did describe and provide a link to a picture and and and....then I realized you were saying I did it right. So thanks!

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
over 24 hours and no bump? mccheese dead?

Wife and I got the $32 family feast at panda. Was able to get noodles, rice, veggies and a large portion of orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp and beijing beef. We got two dinners and a lunch out of it so was pretty worth. Used their new (ish) online ordering and it was ready on pick up, pretty nice not waiting in line as our local one get's retarded busy.

Overall, 8/10 for fast food.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
over 24 hours and no bump? mccheese dead?

Wife and I got the $32 family feast at panda. Was able to get noodles, rice, veggies and a large portion of orange chicken, honey walnut shrimp and beijing beef. We got two dinners and a lunch out of it so was pretty worth. Used their new (ish) online ordering and it was ready on pick up, pretty nice not waiting in line as our local one get's retarded busy.

Overall, 8/10 for fast food.
I fucking love panda, could probably eat orange chicken every day.

Don't bother telling me it's shit, I know it is. Doesn't change a damned thing though

• 1Solidarity