The Fast Food Thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I almost always walk in, though to be fair I'm a road warrior so I utilize fast food bathrooms.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I feel like it can go either way, I hate when you are asked to pull forward so that they can bring your order out to you. Smashed 3 Naked Chicken Chalupas tonight and I didn't feel nearly as dirty as I thought I would.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I may be satan himself because I love peeps and I especially love them when I open up the package and they get a few days stale

• 1Solidarity

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I may be satan himself because I love peeps and I especially love them when I open up the package and they get a few days stale

What does this mean?

Also +1 on stale Peeps. I love them.

ajQK07Nk_700w_0.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Letting peeps get stale is a pretty popular way to eat them. Many people I know do the same thing.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every time I go through a drive-thru I end up behind the asshole that orders 100+ dollars worth of food, I don't understand why they don't refuse the order and tell them to come inside. I got trapped behind that asshole for 30 mins.
Most places that's what they are supposed to do but pussy workers don't man up to tell them to do so

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Peeps are fucking garbage whether you eat them fresh or rotting

On the other hand I tried a few of those Reese's eggs that mimic Cadbury Eggs but are peanut butter instead and it was delicious.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Noodleface has spoken, confirming that peeps are delicious!

Ok...they're slightly enjoyable if they're stale and there is no other candy to eat.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My five pound bag of star burst jelly beans was finally delivered today, after a weekend delivery delay. So excited!!!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Good luck! Make sure you wipe all the Lofthouse crumbs off your shirt before you meet up with her.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good luck! Make sure you wipe all the Lofthouse crumbs off your shirt before you meet up with her.

If she can't love him with Lofthouse cookie crumbs on the first date how would they last? I'd say show up crumbs and all. If you can't love you at your worst she doesn't deserve you at your best.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
What does this mean?

I'm an onsite IT technician, so I'm traveling between customers most of the day.

Traveling salesmen, delivery guy, etc. Anyone who's cubicle is a car seat.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, does this mean if you don't get lucky with the date... that bag of jelly beans is getting raped?
Or if it works out, he takes her back to his place and they gorge themselves on jelly beans.

• 1Like