The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
and then these are these, sour pickled plums, which are fucking disgusting

main.jpg
I don't want to eat those, never eat them. But I want to touch them. Is that weird? That's weird, isn't it.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It seems to me that all sour candy is neutered now. Most of it is barely sour at all compared to what I remember as a kid.

OG Warheads were not a goddamn game when I was a kid, those things have been tamed way down now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
OG Warheads were not a goddamn game when I was a kid, those things have been tamed way down now.

Yeah, it's sad. Shock Tarts were one of my favorite super sour candies as a kid, but they've been neutered and rebranded as "Shockers."

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kids still play the game with them, because Kids today still believe they are super sour. Amateurs!

McCheese

Are they less sour now or are we more sensitive to sour when we're kids?

According to Reddit, they're less sour now because "They actually pussied down warheads cause kids would eat them, salivate too much, and asphixiate on their own saliva."

I believe everything I read on the Internet, so I'm going with that answer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My kid doesn't eat much but he fucking loves pizza

Because of him I get more pizza

Kids are ok

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

Kids are ok

You know you don't need to use your kid as an excuse to eat pizza. If you want pizza, buy pizza. One of the perks of being an adult is being able to buy shit you want.

I got shit from family for buying my 5 pounds of jelly beans, but fuck them! I'm an adult!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Kids are ok
I didn't mean all kids are stupid, I meant the stupid ones like the ones who salivate too much and choke on it, ruin it for the rest of the kids who can eat candy without dying.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You know you don't need to use your kid as an excuse to eat pizza. If you want pizza, buy pizza. One of the perks of being an adult is being able to buy shit you want.

I got shit from family for buying my 5 pounds of jelly beans, but fuck them! I'm an adult!
Well I don't expect you to understand but when you have a family you need to feed everyone. Apparently not everyone wants to eat pizza like us everyday mayor

McCheese

My dad ate honey buns and little debbie rolls every day but we never got any. He and my mom fed us chicken tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got some sour now and laters today and they weren't even sour, weird that this popped up today. I also bought some sour patch kids gum and it wasn't even sour.

McCheese

I got some sour now and laters today and they weren't even sour, weird that this popped up today. I also bought some sour patch kids gum and it wasn't even sour.

I love sout patch kids gum, but yeah, it's not sour at all. The flavor also disappeared way too quickly. That said, it's good for a quick burst of sour patch kids flavor, and tastes better than most bland gum.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If you like super sour candy this is pretty much the only company making shit that sour.
Welcome to Toxic Waste Hazardously Sour Candy

It's actually jalapeno ranch. Still good

Frito Lay actually dumped a bunch of new stuff recently:
- Flamin Hot Ruffles
- Jalapeno Ranch Ruffles Potato Chips
- White Cheddar Jalapeno Simply Cheetos Puffs
- Lightly Salted Barbecue Lay's Potato Chips
- Roasted Garlic & Ranch Oven Baked Ruffles Potato Chips
- White Cheddar Simply Organic Doritos Tortilla Chips
- Spring Herb & Parmesan Veggie Harvest Sun Chips
- Olive Oil & Herbs Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Lay's Potato Chips
- Parmesan Garlic Smartfood Popcorn

I've only tried the Flamin Hot Ruffles so far. I love all that Flamin Hot stuff.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I saw they had Lay's potato chips which were salted and kosher at the store this week. Any difference between them and normal lays? Generally Kosher approved stuff tastes pretty damn good.