The Fast Food Thread

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Little Caesars has a new hot n ready smokehouse bbq pizza. It was pretty damn good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm heading up to Marin today and taking the ferry. On Sundays the Ferry Building serves this:

The 0:25 mark is a moment of zen.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
So we got a Wawa finally nearby. My wife swore by them having great food (me being Canadian was entirely unconvinced that anything at a gas station is edible). Their sandwiches are fucking delicious.....shit makes ZERO sense.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The mention of Little Caesar's got me in the mood for pizza, but I didn't want to drive that far so I went to the Domino's down the street instead. I ended up getting 2 pizzas and the BBQ bacon thing below as an impulse buy for an appetizer:

dominos.jpg

It was alright, but it didn't look like it did in the picture. It also didn't have a ton of bacon on it. The chicken bits weren't tossed in the sauce, either, so there were some bland non-BBQ parts. I'd get it again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Excellent sir, excellent.

This week I went back to Cheddar and Sour Cream to give my mouth a break but next week I'm gonna get another bag to see if the flavor is as awesome as I thought.

The fact you were brave enough to try a food item I suggested is deserving of a medal.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey I tried McCheese's shitty ass cheddar buffalo waffle chips so these can't be worse

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These last few posts confirm Tenks is a closet super taster faggot.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The mention of Little Caesar's got me in the mood for pizza, but I didn't want to drive that far so I went to the Domino's down the street instead. I ended up getting 2 pizzas and the BBQ bacon thing below as an impulse buy for an appetizer:

View attachment 126007

It was alright, but it didn't look like it did in the picture. It also didn't have a ton of bacon on it. The chicken bits weren't tossed in the sauce, either, so there were some bland non-BBQ parts. I'd get it again.

i like the concept of those, but i'm a bit baffled by their flavor options. i too would have gone with the BBQ bacon one.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i like the concept of those, but i'm a bit baffled by their flavor options. i too would have gone with the BBQ bacon one.
Jalapeno pineapple sounds amazing, and of course who doesn't like just buffalo hot?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm not a fan of buffalo but its a classic. wasn't confused by that one or BBQ.

even if jalapeno pineapple sounds good to you, you still have to admit its pretty unusual for wings.

the weirdest one to me honestly tho is the crispy bacon tomato. those tomato pieces are probably mushy and gross in that mix.

just seems to me that with all the ingredients a pizza joint already has in house, they could have come up with some better choices than this.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw a "Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork" sandwich on the Dairy Queen menu today and immediately got my hopes up way too high. The thing was almost a complete disaster. Basically the only good part was the pulled pork, at least they didn't completely fuck the meat up. I'm gonna bitch about the meat anyway though, because they didn't cook it in any kind of sauce at all. So that was strike one. Strike two was the sauce they put on top of the meat. They were pretty damn stingy with the sauce too, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it tasted like syrup cut with artificial smoke flavoring and just a touch of one of those super concentrated hot sauces that are all heat and no flavor. When I was done eating and wiped (yes, WIPED, not licked) the sauce off of my fingers, my hands were all fucking sticky because of the goddamn syrup sauce. Strike three was the "hot from the oven" bun. They neglected to specify that it was a microwave oven, which is a perfectly fine way to ruin an otherwise good piece of bread.

The main ingredients had potential, but the execution was piss poor. Final score: 1/10

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I saw a "Kansas City BBQ Pulled Pork" sandwich on the Dairy Queen menu today and immediately got my hopes up way too high. The thing was almost a complete disaster. Basically the only good part was the pulled pork, at least they didn't completely fuck the meat up. I'm gonna bitch about the meat anyway though, because they didn't cook it in any kind of sauce at all. So that was strike one. Strike two was the sauce they put on top of the meat. They were pretty damn stingy with the sauce too, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it tasted like syrup cut with artificial smoke flavoring and just a touch of one of those super concentrated hot sauces that are all heat and no flavor. When I was done eating and wiped (yes, WIPED, not licked) the sauce off of my fingers, my hands were all fucking sticky because of the goddamn syrup sauce. Strike three was the "hot from the oven" bun. They neglected to specify that it was a microwave oven, which is a perfectly fine way to ruin an otherwise good piece of bread.

The main ingredients had potential, but the execution was piss poor. Final score: 1/10
fucking costco hotdog sounds better than this shit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Costco Polish dogs with sour sourkraut and a drink for $1.50 is better than 50% of all fast food out there. Lol

All stats made up!
what i find amazing is that the price of hot dog and drink is $1.50 in Canada too.

THANK YOU COSTCO