The Fast Food Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The local Winco pisses me off because they try mixing in the inferior Granny B's or something sugar cookies right in with the Lofthouse to trick you into buying shitty ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
We are all going to die from MSRA cause some of you babies won't touch a communal touch screen. What doesn't kill you makes us stronger!

I welcome the grease coated touchscreens! I probably bite my fingernails after a trip to through the self checkout at walmart. I'm never sick!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The local Winco pisses me off because they try mixing in the inferior Granny B's or something sugar cookies right in with the Lofthouse to trick you into buying shitty ones.
Yeah I hate that shit. The knock off use the exact same style of packaging too and similar labels. Always double check your cookies to make sure you're getting real lofthouse

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Brown Sugar Bacon is back at Arby's and now it's Triple Thick!

Triple Thick Brown Sugar Bacon BLT - Five slices of brown sugar bacon, mayo, tomatoes, and leaf lettuce on a new, toasted brioche bun.
Triple Thick Brown Sugar Bacon Half Pound Club - Three slices of brown sugar bacon, pit-smoked ham, roast turkey, Swiss cheese, mild creamy Dijon sauce, tomatoes, and leaf lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.
Triple Thick Brown Sugar Bacon Turkey sandwich - Three slices of brown sugar bacon, roast turkey, Swiss cheese, mild creamy Dijon sauce, tomatoes, and leaf lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.
Triple Thick Brown Sugar Bacon Roast Beef sandwich - Three slices of brown sugar bacon, roast beef, Swiss cheese, mild creamy Dijon sauce, tomatoes, and leaf lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.

arbys-triple-thick-brown-sugar-bacon-blt.jpg

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wtf happened to Del Taco? Every combo has fries now and the taco meat is mushy as shit. Also they re-named their classic taco the del taco. Taco Bell is way better now.

McCheese

Arby's brown sugar bacon stuff is truly legit.

I couldn't decide on dinner tonight so I did a Mission bbq KFC bang bang. Great combination.

• 1Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
The BLT was shit out here, it was broken up pieces of bacon that just fell off the sandwich.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn I wish Arby's was around here. Everything they release sounds like top tier fast food.

No Arby's in the LA region? That's weird - I thought I remember the stories of them starting was out in CA.

Vaclav

Arby's brown sugar bacon stuff is truly legit.

I couldn't decide on dinner tonight so I did a Mission bbq KFC bang bang. Great combination.

I miss Mission BBQ, there's some local places I've found that give them a run for their money - but absolutely nothing chainwise down here.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wtf happened to Del Taco? Every combo has fries now and the taco meat is mushy as shit. Also they re-named their classic taco the del taco. Taco Bell is way better now.
They the chicken taco thats like a buck. Thats the best thing at Del Taco.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

I miss Mission BBQ, there's some local places I've found that give them a run for their money - but absolutely nothing chainwise down here.

Yeah, I know we've got some BBQ snobs in this thread who might look down on it, but as far as chains go, I think Mission BBQ is easily the best.

• 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Any time we work cattle, there is usually a break halfway through the morning where we all literally wipe shit and blood from our hands on our pants and then eat cookies and nothing bad happens. I have never, ever heard of anyone working with cattle on a daily basis getting E. coli. Touching a fast food kiosk isn't going to hurt you.
Do you want worms? Because this is how you get worms!

Man that book really fucked me up haha.

Vaclav

I'm in SF. There are a couple in the Bay Area but not the city.

Ooops - wrong side of the state. I'm a west coast newb. Got unlazy enough to look up the story and it was founded in Ohio anyhow. Arby's really tries to push the envelope between fast food and deli though, often for the good, but there's occasional missteps though.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Welp my chick fillet no longer leaves sauces out. God damnit.

Edit just asked and they think its gonna be company wide. Bold move.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You should try the non-knock off Chik-Fil-A. They may still leave the sauces out.