The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not sure if it's BK onion rings (probably) or the Zesty sauce that comes with it, but yeah. Worst farts you can get. I'm talking sauerkraut and corned beef with hot mustard type farts. Like, the kind you don't even enjoy a little bit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
One of my favorite snacks is polly-o cheese sticks dipped in burger king onion ring sauce. It's a delightful flavor combination. I always make sure to grab some extra packets of the sauce when I eat at bk to store at home.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just went to Fuzzy Tacos for the first time in a long time and they finally got a sauce that compliments their food well (Sriracha Lime). That shit is amazing.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Burger King now sells burgers in the morning, or so I've heard.
I thought this was always the case. I use to work 3rd shift like 15 years ago and go get whoppers at 8am. The signs would be for breakfast, but if you asked they would make it for you. Maybe it was just that location.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
We have a place here called Rusty Taco. Lots of people love it, I found it avg at best.
What's the best taco in MPLS? Truthfully I don't typically venture far from the nearest Barrio, but I've had better from some Taco truck in Northeast.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
BK onion rings are the only thing that I eat that I am guaranteed to be burping up a full day later. They don't mess with my butthole at all though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What's the best taco in MPLS? Truthfully I don't typically venture far from the nearest Barrio, but I've had better from some Taco truck in Northeast.
Hmmm, tough one. I'd say for me it's a toss up between El Taco Riendo over on Central Ave or El Taco Riendo on S 34th Ave. Both are awesome and well priced. El Taco Riendo has $1 tacos on Tuesday.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Not sure if it's BK onion rings (probably) or the Zesty sauce that comes with it, but yeah. Worst farts you can get. I'm talking sauerkraut and corned beef with hot mustard type farts. Like, the kind you don't even enjoy a little bit.
Anything made with that dried Lipton Onion Soup mix does that to me, only it's a two front attack. My farts can peel paint off the walls and I'm burping that flavor for a full day. Nothing like ripping one off and basically tasting it for 5 minutes afterwards.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So a local place does something called Fat Pants Friday. I've posted about it in the past. They make zero money on it but every Friday they make something that is the pure definition why we are all fat as a society. It's always awesome and it's only $8.99. Here was this weeks.

Calling all 'meat 'n potatoes' guys & gals: Hold on to your (whatever) while we introduce today's FAT PANTS FRIDAY special. It's THE MUSCLE MAKER!!

This carb-loading, protein-bursting mound of magnificence begins with a Double-Baked Potato topped with Bacon Jam, chopped Bacon, Fini Fondue Cheddar Sauce, Pickled Fresno Peppers and Scallions.Then we layer in a generous portion of tender sliced BROILED RIBEYE STEAK, stuff Deep-Fried, Sriracha Cheese Curds over that. Add a generous handful of Crispy-Fried Onions and a bit more Fini Fondue Sauce. It's capped with a Bun and accessorized with our favorite bit of greenery, that ever-loving grilled Asparagus Spear.
rrr_img_107720.jpg

The top is a bun that you can use if you want to put the Ribeye on....which was cooked so awesomely that it literally melted in my mouth. I think the Chef is going to use my idea for next week, it's State Fair themed. (State Fair here in MN is a HUUUUGE deal)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this was always the case. I use to work 3rd shift like 15 years ago and go get whoppers at 8am. The signs would be for breakfast, but if you asked they would make it for you. Maybe it was just that location.
It was 18 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. Caddied over the summer and their was a Burger King down the street from the country club, I would always get a double cheeseburger for breakfast as soon as they opened.