The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I guess Japan has never heard of chicken parm? Looks like chicken parm with pepperoni on top. Yawn. That's bland for KFC. They're usually a lot more creative than that.

*Edit* I just looked at the ingredient in the link and it's got ketchup and corn? Japan sucks at pizzas, clearly. It would be better if it were just chicken parm with pepperoni.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do love me some pizza chicken though. Just thinking of pizza chicken put me in the mood for pizza chicken. Same idea as above, but its grilled chicken and you can put whatever toppings you want.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess Japan has never heard of chicken parm? Looks like chicken parm with pepperoni on top. Yawn. That's bland for KFC. They're usually a lot more creative than that.

*Edit* I just looked at the ingredient in the link and it's got ketchup and corn? Japan sucks at pizzas, clearly. It would be better if it were just chicken parm with pepperoni.

yeah Japan sucks at pizza, and pepperoni is really rare here. But I've never had a chicken parm with KFC pizza before, should be a new and interesting experience.

blogger3.jpg

I also saw this, which looks interesting to say the least.

main_161102.jpg

That's chicken katsu which is absolutely delicious so I hope McDonalds didn't fuck it up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm on board with the bullshit chicken pizza but the ketchup ruins the whole thing for me. It doesn't even sound appetizing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I never understand some people. Guy I have worked with out of state was going to New Orleans for a meeting and work related stuff. He called and asked me what to get, I said well considering you're going with a group and they'll buy all the lunches and such just get whatever sounds nice and guessing they would go to some nice places. I said well since you will be touring some of the plants get a po-boy since they have a place outside the gate of most of them makes a good quick meal.

Called me this morning and said that shit sucked. I said I dunno maybe you got a bad one or something. "What did you get?", a Vietnamese po-boy. Do you like vietnamese food normally? No, not really. WTF is wrong with people, how about just a standard roast beef poboy. Stupid me never even heard of a Vietnamese po-boy.

Reminds me of a coon ass I knew about 20 years ago that went to Denver then bitched endlessly that the cajun restaurant they ate in Denver was horrible. I asked him why would you eat cajun food in Denver being from South Louisiana? I never understood that.

Also guess I'm totally out of touh, just found out this week that Dairy Queen no longer sells steak finger baskets. Only burgers, chicken, and salads. It would be like McDonalds no longer selling Big Macs.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Totally didn't realize yesterday was national sandwich day and went to subway for dinner. I guess the 2nd sandwich being free made up for the 10m wait? Got coupons for the same deal later too though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Totally didn't realize yesterday was national sandwich day and went to subway for dinner. I guess the 2nd sandwich being free made up for the 10m wait? Got coupons for the same deal later too though.

Yeah I went to Subway also and didn't realize you got a second sub free. The fat woman in front of me told me about it since there were no signs posted, but I declined to get one. This woman (a customer, mind you) seemed visibly upset that I wasn't getting the free sub, and she actually asked several follow up questions about why I wasn't getting it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I recently repealed my 5 year boycott of Subway because I like their pizza sub but then on Tuesday I missed lunch and was hungry as fuck so I pulled into the subway drive-thru at 5:08 PM. I had to stop at the hardware store and get a couple things and then get back to the tire shop that was fixing a flat for me before they closed at 6:00. There were 2 cars in front of me and at 5:38 the second one still hadn't received their food. Luckily they have a drive-thru that you can actually get out of so I bailed without my sandwich and went and ran my errands just before they closed but I was super fucking pissed. I think the boycott is back on.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I never understand some people. Guy I have worked with out of state was going to New Orleans for a meeting and work related stuff. He called and asked me what to get, I said well considering you're going with a group and they'll buy all the lunches and such just get whatever sounds nice and guessing they would go to some nice places. I said well since you will be touring some of the plants get a po-boy since they have a place outside the gate of most of them makes a good quick meal.

Called me this morning and said that shit sucked. I said I dunno maybe you got a bad one or something. "What did you get?", a Vietnamese po-boy. Do you like vietnamese food normally? No, not really. WTF is wrong with people, how about just a standard roast beef poboy. Stupid me never even heard of a Vietnamese po-boy.

Reminds me of a coon ass I knew about 20 years ago that went to Denver then bitched endlessly that the cajun restaurant they ate in Denver was horrible. I asked him why would you eat cajun food in Denver being from South Louisiana? I never understood that.

Also guess I'm totally out of touh, just found out this week that Dairy Queen no longer sells steak finger baskets. Only burgers, chicken, and salads. It would be like McDonalds no longer selling Big Macs.
No...

Vietnamese po-boy is not a fucking po-boy it's a
n-BANH-MI-SANDWICH-628x314.jpg

Bánh mì

I'm guessing he didn't like the pâté spread.
I recently repealed my 5 year boycott of Subway because I like their pizza sub but then on Tuesday I missed lunch and was hungry as fuck so I pulled into the subway drive-thru at 5:08 PM. I had to stop at the hardware store and get a couple things and then get back to the tire shop that was fixing a flat for me before they closed at 6:00. There were 2 cars in front of me and at 5:38 the second one still hadn't received their food. Luckily they have a drive-thru that you can actually get out of so I bailed without my sandwich and went and ran my errands just before they closed but I was super fucking pissed. I think the boycott is back on.
Don't you live in like the remotest place among us, yet somehow you get a fucking Subway w/ a drive-thru?

• 1Solidarity

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get shrimp po-boys. Fucking delicious.

Also, what the fuck is a drive-thru Subway?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's actually kind of cool. It has a giant touch screen that you use to order with all the toppings listed and even if you want more or less than the standard so you don't actually have to talk to the person inside.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Subway is trash-tier.

Jimmy Johns < Quiznos (yes, fucking Quiznos) < Jersey Mikes < Firehouse < Potbelly

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's actually kind of cool. It has a giant touch screen that you use to order with all the toppings listed and even if you want more or less than the standard so you don't actually have to talk to the person inside.
Yeah, that shit is a front for money laundering. Nice AF Subway out in the middle of nowhere? Makes no sense!