The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hadn't been to Taco Bell in a while, so hit it up after DnD tonight. Double cheesy gordita crunch box was the special for now. Picked that up and a crunchwrap supreme and a baha blast. A satisfying night.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch might just get me to cheat on my keto... Looks so damn good...

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It’s better than the regular cheesy Gordita crunch. They should just replace it with the double.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yes, they have the best chili anywhere. Ask them for a couple packets of their hot chili oil too, if you enjoy that sort of thing. I put 2 of them into a small chili.

You can get the recipe online and make it in an instantpot in like an hour. It's so good.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
factory rebooted my phone, i haven't used in a while is taco bell app good or mcdees

my never delete are
chikfila/ always gives you free nuggets every so often
wendys/ good in store deals,coupons

how is kfc/churches app?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
factory rebooted my phone, i haven't used in a while is taco bell app good or mcdees

my never delete are
chikfila/ always gives you free nuggets every so often
wendys/ good in store deals,coupons

how is kfc/churches app?
KFC is having some really good in store deals of late. i had KFC coupons which werent as good. like 10 pieces for ten dollares, something crazy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My McD's App has had a buy one get one 4 piece or 6 piece tenders coupon for the last week or so. Those BBQ Glazed tenders were pretty good.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
The McD's app is pretty great. Lot of great deals for $1 sandwiches (like a $1 Big Mac or QP or FoF). Buy one get one a lot too.

I had the chik fil-A app and didn't like it. Rarely threw me anything good. A fruit cup or a cookie or a (non-milk shake) drink is about all I would ever get.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The McD's app is pretty great. Lot of great deals for $1 sandwiches (like a $1 Big Mac or QP or FoF). Buy one get one a lot too.

I had the chik fil-A app and didn't like it. Rarely threw me anything good. A fruit cup or a cookie or a (non-milk shake) drink is about all I would ever get.
Chuck FIL a app depends on who owns the store you visit more frequently. One by my house gives out a free regular sandwich every Saturday if you have the app. Every Wednesday is a random free something.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Chuck FIL a app depends on who owns the store you visit more frequently. One by my house gives out a free regular sandwich every Saturday if you have the app. Every Wednesday is a random free something.
either my chik fil a app is broken or my 1 time use free 8piece nugs are reoccurring, will test on monday.

decided to try buffalo wild wings again, they're ok, about the only thing i liked was i could request all drums at no charge.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Buffalo Wild Wings actually has some really quality sauces. The Hot BBQ is very tasty.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Buffalo Wild Wings actually has some really quality sauces. The Hot BBQ is very tasty.

I agree but their wings are shit. Wingstop or Pluckers are the only places I go these days or on the rare occasions that I actually go to Hooters.

Co-worker was telling me about some chips that sounded generic, but I'll be damned if they're not really good. Check these out if you guys haven't yet.

a4d67d1b-8572-4057-8bcc-c4f148eb3d3b_2.3c01b26b34b8a53e924feadddad5897c.jpeg

They're really good by themselves as well as with queso. They weren't even oily/greasy. 9/10

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree but their wings are shit. Wingstop or Pluckers are the only places I go these days or on the rare occasions that I actually go to Hooters.

Co-worker was telling me about some chips that sounded generic, but I'll be damned if they're not really good. Check these out if you guys haven't yet.

a4d67d1b-8572-4057-8bcc-c4f148eb3d3b_2.3c01b26b34b8a53e924feadddad5897c.jpeg

They're really good by themselves as well as with queso. They weren't even oily/greasy. 9/10
Have you been to Bdubs in a while? It was a couple years ago I feel now that they re-did their wings. They are F'ing huge now, and at least sorta make up for how much damn money they cost.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Have you been to Bdubs in a while? It was a couple years ago I feel now that they re-did their wings. They are F'ing huge now, and at least sorta make up for how much damn money they cost.

We went a few months back and they were still the same ole tiny wings with lots of gristle. I know they sell the full size chicken legs too, maybe you got lucky lol.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Found a barbecue place here that is crazy good. It isn't fast food in that it takes them all night to smoke their meat, but when they open at 1 every day you can walk in and get the best smoked, pulled pork around, and they have extra sauce in squeeze bottles, no limits on how much you put on your order. And they'll break your order of pulled pork up into many small little take out dishes so you can try a bunch of their sauces. Had one that may have damaged my mouth it was so hot. Flavour was good, though, and every single one of the five sauces I tried was awesome.

Sorry, folks. It's a local mom and pop place. But holy crap is it good.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oh, and I hate Buffalo Wild Wings. In addition to shitty wings, all their meat is totally sub-par, and the environment in that place is awful. Noisy, ugly, slow service, too many tvs, loud music that kills every attempt at conversation, and stupid clientele.

Other than that, it's awesome.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i mean having just had it, i'd say they are the same wing size as other places around my area, but more expensive.

bww, is like 1.22 per wing, other places here (that has better sauce) is .83 (in quantities of 12)