The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Oh hell no, I love that. I have used sauces before, I just dont prefer them
i meant cuz you gotta eat one item at a time, i could see you pick through the bowl just to eat the chicken first, then go "ok now to find every kernel"

oh btw since i can't post in FSR anymore

oh seems gifs are broken now, oh well

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Those ketchup and mustard packets are rage inducing. Especially since I know that these exist.

51m7rU4PUVL.jpg
The only place that gives those out around my area is Culver's.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i meant cuz you gotta eat one item at a time, i could see you pick through the bowl just to eat the chicken first, then go "ok now to find every kernel"

oh btw since i can't post in FSR anymore

oh seems gifs are broken now, oh well
It's weird but if it's something combined like that it's ok

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm sad that I'm unable to eat any of this greatness for probably a month (at the worst). I had my gallbladder removed on Tuesday, and it's been difficult. I'm getting heartburn even eating white rice. At least the pain isn't "too" bad. They have me on percs non stop. I can't wait to be back to normal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No that'd be like asking for nuggets but remove the breading. The Nugget is the star of the dish.

Do you put catsup on your well done steaks?
It's not masking the flavor. It's complimenting it. When I was a kid when my parents had steak. They cooked the holy shit out of it and yes, I had to put ketchup on it to get it down my throat. Later as an adult I could make steak the way it should be and ketchup wasn't necessary. Though I still included salt and pepper to enhance the flavor. Same deal with the nugs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I love fries in BBQ sauce but the best thing I’ve ever dipped fries in has to be the leftover sauce from Duff’s honey garlic wings after eating a bowl of those.
You should try dipping fries in ranch dressing. You won't bother with ketchup anymore.

• 1Cringe

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You can always do it like the Euros and drip your shit in mayonnaise. They do everything wrong.

lead_large.jpg
ugh, no. Ranch aint mayo and you shouldnt splooge it all over your fries like that bukkake fest. dollar tree sells those little condiment cups. you can even buy a USA made hard plastic one there. just squirt some ranch in it and lightly dip your fries.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
People who dip their fries in ranch are disgusting and confirmed fatties. BBQ sauce or mustard is the way to go, I once tried dipping fries in Mayo and it was awful.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
People who dip their fries in ranch are disgusting and confirmed fatties. BBQ sauce or mustard is the way to go, I once tried dipping fries in Mayo and it was awful.

Heinz 57 Sauce for any curly fry/seasoned fry is king shit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like to dip my curly fries in a combination of arby's sauce and horsey sauce.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've spent enough time around euro's to understand how mayo and fries can sometimes be good, that that's a disgusting amount of mayo. My go to these days for fries is regular mustard or mustard with a little ketchup mixed in. Regular yellow mustard with fresh salty fries is glorious.

1547829090921.jpeg

• 1Like