The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's the point. God forbid I actually taste the gin. /shudder

Good gin is delicious, and should be enjoyed with the correct amount of garnish. Don't listen to Alex, he's a nice guy, but he's touched in the head. Cucumber should not be part of a gin drink.

I've tried, man. I hate that taste in a drink. Tried the cucumber gatorade, too. Equally blah.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Here's my question though. After having tasted Gin, and good gin not bathtub gin, why would you WANT to taste the gin?

It's like drinking a flower in the worst possible way.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Then that's not good gin. Sounds like it was too heavy on the botanicals. Good gin has a balanced flavour that is enhanced by the carbonation of tonic and is prevented from being too sweet by a hint of lime. You need to be able to taste all those things.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haven't heard of Dr. Dogg's work then
Code:
Now, that, I got me some Seagram's gin
Everybody got they cups, but they ain't chipped in
Now this types of shit, happens all the time
You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine
Everything is fine when you listenin to the D-O-G
I got the cultivating music that be captivating he
who listens, to the words that I speak
As I take me a drink to the middle of the street
and get to mackin to this bitch named Sadie (Sadie?)
She used to be the homeboy's lady (Oh, that bitch)
Eighty degrees, when I tell that bitch please
Raise up off these N-U-T's, cause you gets none of these
At ease, as I mob with the Dogg Pound, feel the breeze
beeeitch, I'm just
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back (with my mind on my money and my money on my mind)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I take it lurkingdirk lurkingdirk is more of a Sipsmith than a Leopold's kinda guy. I love the botanical gins. Leopold's Navy Strength, St George Terroir, Nordes. So good. And those are definitely considered "good" gins. And cucumber pairs fantastic with them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm partial to Plymouth myself. And I like both cucumber and lime as garnish in the right capacity. Side note, the best margarita I ever had was a cucumber infused one. Helluva drink on a hot day.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alex Alex I do like some botanical gins, but I find people are going overboard with them, and the flavour of the gin is lost to the lavender, or whatever else it's infused with. If you can find gin from these guys, get it:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
These spicy pickles are really good, but they are also stupid expensive.

large_9d039080-8bdd-4f48-9401-29d19c4783a5.png

This reeks of San Francisco.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just saw a commercial for the angry whopper deal. 6 buck for the angry whopper, cookie, fries, and a drink.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And it was so shitty, I really wanted to call and complain, but I'll just not ever go back. Sucks, because despite it being terrible, it was at least super close and convenient. Live in Small Town USA, so the next closest pizza is about 20 minutes 1 way. We have no delivery or anything else.

But it was baked too hot, so the very bottom was cooked, and crisp like a normal pizza should be, but right underneath the toppings, and the rest of the pizza, it was still doughy. :(

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And it was so shitty, I really wanted to call and complain, but I'll just not ever go back. Sucks, because despite it being terrible, it was at least super close and convenient. Live in Small Town USA, so the next closest pizza is about 20 minutes 1 way. We have no delivery or anything else.

But it was baked too hot, so the very bottom was cooked, and crisp like a normal pizza should be, but right underneath the toppings, and the rest of the pizza, it was still doughy. :(
I live in a pretty small town and we have like 6 mom and pops pizza places or more. I do like the sysco pizza as mccheese has claimed all pizza to be, but the prices here are the normal 12-15$ for a large pizza.