The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well another thing that speeds up their drive-thru with the new menu is me not fucking going anymore. Taco Bell can suck a bag of dicks, pretty much everything has been removed from their menu and they can fuck off. Should of dropped the faggots when they ditched the double decker taco.

Where were you two months ago when we warned you this was coming? With that being said I drove by my local taco bell earlier and it was empty, which is crazy considering it's dinner time and usually 5-10 cars in the drive thru.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Anyone remember the Triple Decker Pizza from Pizza Hut? Last really good PH ever had on their menu. Its been shit ever since.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
People still go to Taco Bell?

its kinda like a lot of places

I still go to jack in the box to get a sourdough jack once in a great while

I still go to burger king for a double wopper once in a while

I still go to taco bell for a crunchy or soft taco once in a while

I don't typically get anything else from these places, it's all garbage

• 1Pathetic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This is how I felt about the Volcano burrito, that thing was a godsend.

Yeah I have been an advocate of the Volcano tacos and burritos since they were first released. It's like there is some dumb fuck at Taco Bell who hates money. Same with Burger King and their Angry Whopper was the best goddamn thing on their menu, then they remove it for the estrogen soy faggot special the Impossibru burger and they can also rot in hell.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This looks interesting. Ghost Reaper Hormel Chili. Apparently it can only be gotten online at Target starting Oct. 25th. Looks like it actually has some heat.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought one of each. I even got a mint Dilly.

200.gif

1603408948412.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Now that I think about it. Did they stop making Starkiss? I haven't seen one or bought one in ages.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This looks interesting. Ghost Reaper Hormel Chili. Apparently it can only be gotten online at Target starting Oct. 25th. Looks like it actually has some heat.

fun novelty, and I wouldn't ever turn down a bowl of hormel chili, but if you're stocking up on canned chili and you have the oppurtunity, this is just about the best you can get:

81QRPFFDqcL._SL1500_.jpg

Staggs Steak House Reserve mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
fun novelty, and I wouldn't ever turn down a bowl of hormel chili, but if you're stocking up on canned chili and you have the oppurtunity, this is just about the best you can get:

81QRPFFDqcL._SL1500_.jpg

Staggs Steak House Reserve mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I've never seen that brand here. Looks good though. Hormel Chili hot/no beans is my go to for chili dogs, making queso, and chili-mac.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It surprises me Arby's hasn't done this with Arby sauce yet. You can buy "Arby's" curly fries in the store now. They aren't as good as if you bought them from Arby's though.
Hmm I need to buy these and try them in the air fryer. For science.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It surprises me Arby's hasn't done this with Arby sauce yet. You can buy "Arby's" curly fries in the store now. They aren't as good as if you bought them from Arby's though.
If you put lightly coat in olive or veggie oil and toss em in the Air Fryer they are pretty fucking close. (Definitely not the same but still amazing)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
Horsey sauce or GTFO

• 2Truth!