The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Chili cheese tots from Sonic are solid. But they fuck up just about everything else I ever order there.

The McChicken was only ever good because it was cheap as fuck and simple. I never expected quality for $1 or $1.50. I'll have to look the next time I go, but if they've raised the price here I just won't get any

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Im rustled as fuck at Mcdonalds. Went and ordered a Filet o Fish and a Crispy Chicken Deluxe plus an unsweet tea. Get home and take a couple bites of my Filet and I am like this tastes fucking weird. Open it and no tartar sauce just ketchup. Those mother fuckers. So i toss it then go to my Crispy Deluxe. Its not deluxe. No mayo. No lettuce. No tomato. Plain with pickles. HOORS!

angry oh no GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
We quit going there a long time ago. 2 people. Order off the menu, no changes. They still fuck orders up half the time. I dunno what is so quantum mechanical about 2 burgers and 2 fries. They have some straight up retards working for them. The Big Mac I got was a sad little desiccated thing, too. They are the prime example of a company that doesn't give a fuck anymore.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We quit going there a long time ago. 2 people. Order off the menu, no changes. They still fuck orders up half the time. I dunno what is so quantum mechanical about 2 burgers and 2 fries. They have some straight up retards working for them. The Big Mac I got was a sad little desiccated thing, too. They are the prime example of a company that doesn't give a fuck anymore.
My pandemic order accuracy has been off the wall retarded lately. Last Dq order was a triple belt buster combo add a blizzard. Handed me two blizzards, steak fingers and triple buster, no fries. One blizzard was only two thirds full. It’s was pretty wtf but I profited I think so took it and ran.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The only reason to ever go to sonic is a cherry limeade and 2 giant things of onion rings. Everything else there is bad.
If you want onion rings then Hardee's (Carl Jrs) is the the place to be...Their beer battered onion rings are legit good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you want onion rings then Hardee's (Carl Jrs) is the the place to be...Their beer battered onion rings are legit good
Sonics are still my favorite, dunno how they got that right, since it’s something most places mess up. Only Hardee’s near me closed.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hardees is much worse than Carls Jr unfortunately. I found that out the hard way. They don't have hardly any of the good Carls Jr sandwhiches.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Seriously?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's jalapeno popper chicken bacon sandwich is pretty much perfect fast food sandwich

The cheese is melty and delicious but contained by the just right crunchy shell it comes in so it's not messy ala Arby's beef and cheddar

The breading on the poppers is as good as any fried onion.

Bacon

• 4Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unfortunately for my little shitty town McD's seems to be the only one that hired anyone above a room temperature IQ, so I'm limited when I want to eat out and get my order right and have a bit of quality. Captain D's is pretty legit though but can't eat fish all the time

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, they're breaded poppers, too bad they're the cream cheese version though

• 1WTF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Okay, gotta admit I wasn't expecting much on this one. I actually like it. The heat and cheese flavor works for me. Probably helps that I cooked it to al dente. If this went soggy it'd probably be gross. Was making candied bacon for dinner in case this went bad. Ended up breaking some of it up and tossing it in.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My pandemic order accuracy has been off the wall retarded lately. Last Dq order was a triple belt buster combo add a blizzard. Handed me two blizzards, steak fingers and triple buster, no fries. One blizzard was only two thirds full. It’s was pretty wtf but I profited I think so took it and ran.

I usually have pretty good luck at DQ but my worst drive-thru fuck up ever was there. I ordered a mushroom and swiss burger and got a bun with cheese and mushrooms and NO FUCKING PATTY. I was already 5 miles away by the time I noticed and didn't have time to go back but I've never been more pissed off or had a worse sandwich.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buffalo Wild Wings running free delivery. Attempted a try then retreated from sticker shock, f that lol.

Had instead the Wendy's Popper Chicken Sandwich Combo+Jr Bacon Cheeseburger+Small Vanilla Frosty for price of one burger no fries or drink

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is so consistently banging - does have diminishing value tho. for some reason I don't enjoy them nearly as much in multiples.
As long as health and wallet remains strong enough I'll always get one as a kicker

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Buffalo Wild Wings running free delivery. Attempted a try then retreated from sticker shock, f that lol.

Had instead the Wendy's Popper Chicken Sandwich Combo+Jr Bacon Cheeseburger+Small Vanilla Frosty for price of one burger no fries or drink

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is so consistently banging - does have diminishing value tho. for some reason I don't enjoy them nearly as much in multiples.
As long as health and wallet remains strong enough I'll always get one as a kicker
You made the better choice IMHO

I won't eat at a BWW unless a chick is putting out, or there's literally no where else to eat.

And possibly not even then.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Okay, gotta admit I wasn't expecting much on this one. I actually like it. The heat and cheese flavor works for me. Probably helps that I cooked it to al dente. If this went soggy it'd probably be gross. Was making candied bacon for dinner in case this went bad. Ended up breaking some of it up and tossing it in.
I tried all 3, and I thought the Jalapeno Cheddar one had the best overall flavor.

• 1Like