The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing is if you went and ate with actual Chinese you’ll have lots of soup, breakfast and dessert.

In fact I’d love to see @McCheese or @Erronius have afood coma because they don’t stop bringing food. They want to see you explode never mind all the Tsingtao you drank.
Asian desserts suck from my experience in Asia. They sure look pretty, but taste is always mediocre. They like things too delicate and fluffy for my taste.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I may have been unclear. I know that they have things called soup, breakfast, and dessert.

They just suck, universally.

Chinese noodle bowl soups are amazing. They really have very good soups. I like egg drop soup, too, if it's well made. But I'm with you on the desserts. They have such a different flavoured flavour palette that I find most things I simply don't care for the dessert flavours.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Chinese noodle bowl soups are amazing. They really have very good soups. I like egg drop soup, too, if it's well made. But I'm with you on the desserts. They have such a different flavoured flavour palette that I find most things I simply don't care for the dessert flavours.
I love me some hot and sour soup.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1614551808085.jpeg

Costco gettin it done ✅
lets go start GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Snack packs? You're wasting valuable gorging time having to stop and open another bag
They don’t sell the giant Whoppers carton there Walmart man.

I just take em 5 at a time and snip the tops before the big raid.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just finished my 45 packs of Doritos from Christmas last week. I bought them for quick, easy food that I can eat and not go through a full sized bag of Doritos in a day. Unfortunately about 1/3 of the time I ate 2-6 bags anyways. I'm so fuckin' soft.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Can't you eat chicken for Lent? I thought it was beef you couldnt eat.

I dunno, my Lent you can't eat anything that traditionally is thought of to have "blood", and how strict that is changes at different points in lent. I suppose whitefish is thought to not have blood, and many days its just vegetables and squid/octopus/shellfish. Sometimes oil is not allowed. This is if you follow the monk/monastic fasts for lent.

No way chicken would be allowed at any point for any lent. Wait, Catholics don't even do lent except for Fridays right? wierdos, but the fish thing has to be related to the old OLD categories of animals with or without blood.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dunno, my Lent you can't eat anything that traditionally is thought of to have "blood", and how strict that is changes at different points in lent. I suppose whitefish is thought to not have blood, and many days its just vegetables and squid/octopus/shellfish. Sometimes oil is not allowed. This is if you follow the monk/monastic fasts for lent.

No way chicken would be allowed at any point for any lent. Wait, Catholics don't even do lent except for Fridays right? wierdos, but the fish thing has to be related to the old OLD categories of animals with or without blood.
For us it was basically, seafood was acceptable. No meat. Catholics do the Friday stuff, but you are also supposed to give something else up too. Like my Dad would give up playing golf or smoking.

Sevens

Log Wizard

Wait, animals without blood?
Is that to be taken literally?
What, do they have wine for blood like your jesus dude did?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats cuz asians don't do this

sugarshake.gif

they don't get beetus from deserts, they get it from rice

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I love me some hot and sour soup.
See, this is what I meant. Hot and sour soup, and egg drop soup, are indistinguishable from dirty dish water thats left over after eating Chinese food and washing the plates. I'm pretty sure thats how they were invented.

These are actual soups
1614602450195.png

1614602476857.png

1614602557134.png

these are asian soups
1614602585092.png

wait wrong picture
1614602664465.png

Dont make me do desserts and breakfast cause those are even grosser.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users