• 5Like
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Wait, animals without blood?
Is that to be taken literally?
What, do they have wine for blood like your jesus dude did?

You got to remember these rules were created 2000 years ago. Cut up a squid or a scallop, you aren't going to see red blood.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As long as it’s not dog, monkey, human, Burger King fries, Cottage cheese, bat or Cat...

I’m good.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ranking fast food french fries, I'd do:

F Tier- Inedible:
Burger King

D Tier- Really Bad:
Sonic

C Tier- Bad, but serviceable:
Shake Shack, Wendys, Carls Junior

B Tier- They are fine:
Raising Canes, DQ (C tier if you don't ask them to be cooked extra), Popeyes, In and Out, Braums

A Tier- Getting good:
Whataburger, Smash burger, Chik Fil A, Five guys

S Tier- Excellent:
MC Donalds

S+ Tier- Perfect:
Arbys

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
God, the worst part of Covid was the county fairs being cancelled last summer, nothing is as good as the greasy fucking fresh cut fries smothered in vinegar you get a a fair. It’s worth waiting in line behind all the diabetics who can’t afford insulin.

Every year my wife an I would go. Start off with a large fresh lemonade and lime fizz....get a big thing of fries or even the “infinity fries”, cover in vinegar and ketchup. Then fried dough. Then s couple mineo and sapio sausages. Grab some salt water taffy for home. Refill drinks. Then crush various deep fried random objects, finish it off with a chiavettas bbq dinner to go, what a fun day. Plus a few red wine slushees.

If you don’t know what any of those things are, you are not a true fat pig. One thing is consistent across the USA....fair food.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lime Fizz? You get yourself some bourbon or gin and you make that fizz a Rickey son.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
As long as it’s not dog, monkey, human, Burger King fries, Cottage cheese, bat or Cat...

I’m good.
I would pass on the human and bat, the rest are fair game. Probably not Indiana Jones style chilled monkey brains though. I learned in Japan that I do not like looking at the eyes of dead things. One of the ways they make shrimp is to prepare it, then pop the head back on. Just no. Couldn't do it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would pass on the human and bat, the rest are fair game. Probably not Indiana Jones style chilled monkey brains though. I learned in Japan that I do not like looking at the eyes of dead things. One of the ways they make shrimp is to prepare it, then pop the head back on. Just no. Couldn't do it.
That's because the tamale in shrimp heads is delicious.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I went out to sushi with my friend and his wife once and ordered Amaebi (sweet shrimp) Nigiri. I had had it many times before but this time they brought it out with the shrimp heads dipped in tempura and deep fried and then placed at the front of the sushi which I had never seen before. I was guessing that it was just for presentation but then much to my surprise my friend's wife just popped one of the heads in her mouth and crunched it up like it was nothing. I felt that I couldn't let her show me up like that, especially since I was the one who ordered it, so I had no choice but to eat the other one but I surreptitiously broke off the eyeballs first and left them on the edge of my plate.

rCfcxyusItgiWfBWwb2WjeuPww3uFaLxONohxcvf-EA1W15_o5bHVimXSB4urgO3-iNUHVNCsJBCC3at0Bog82Xch7tYGUzpzg2cWeXHCSnt2Ny9RbyV94W4uI3CXZRi3N9WX9E

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yea, which clancy's ceo decided their business model would be

"we're .50c less than lays but better"
(except for wavy potato chips, too greasy)
Clancy’s vs Pringle’s

Original Pringle’s wins

cheddar cheese Clancy(aldi brand) Wins

salt n vinegar Soon..

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Buddy of mine went to Hawaii for vacation. So I'm waking up to him sending me pictures of food.

That motherfucker.

I'm sure somebody knows where this is from

1614692146604.png

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Buddy of mine went to Hawaii for vacation. So I'm waking up to him sending me pictures of food.

That motherfucker.

I'm sure somebody knows where this is from

View attachment 338884

Teddy's Bigger Burgers. It does look like it's highly rated. Gotta respect they cook all burgers medium unless requested.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No idea if it still exists, but Cheeseburger in Paradise was pretty damn good when I had it in Hawaii.