The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't yet mentioned the new spicy sauce at McDonald's it's like special sauce with a kick plus some twang I haven't yet figured out. It's not god tier but it's interesting enough. I bank them with child's happy meal because they don't utilize sauce yet.

Speaking of McDonald's spicy, tried their new spicy chicken sandwich and big meh. Has a spicy mayo that's commendable but the sandi needs something else to balance, maybe if it was deluxe with LT.
Bread was disappointing. Looked good. Overall was meh. $2 equivalent offering.

Good Wendy's is out of way in my area, but I want to try jalapeno cream cheese on other things like JBC. Maybe next week.

In other news coffe ice cream oreos were gross but after science discovered bad is in cookie itself so remove a side from two then double stuff them together and result is better than passing.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I need a great pre cooked frozen meatball. I get the bags of em once in a while and they usually either suck or are just meh. A year or so ago I got a bag that was amazing but I can't for the life of me remember the brand. Any favorites?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I need a great pre cooked frozen meatball. I get the bags of em once in a while and they usually either suck or are just meh. A year or so ago I got a bag that was amazing but I can't for the life of me remember the brand. Any favorites?
frozen meatballs?

bb5ad69a77c7c8c3ca9c99ca1b77db31.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1615054556893.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How is an Italian-style meatball different from a normal meatball?

Can't you just stick a normal meatball in red sauce and then you have an Italian-style meatball?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
How is an Italian-style meatball different from a normal meatball?

Can't you just stick a normal meatball in red sauce and then you have an Italian-style meatball?
Isn't italian style 3 meats? Pork/veal/beef combined evenly and general meatball is just whatever the fuck. Usually just beef or half beef, half pork. Italian meatballs have flavor and spice and general meatballs are literally just balls of meat like you'd put in Swedish meatballs or soak in jelly sauce.

Italian meatballs are like a mini entree and general meatballs are like meat filler.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Isn't italian style 3 meats? Pork/veal/beef combined evenly and general meatball is just whatever the fuck. Usually just beef or half beef, half pork. Italian meatballs have flavor and spice and general meatballs are literally just balls of meat like you'd put in Swedish meatballs or soak in jelly sauce.

Italian meatballs are like a mini entree and general meatballs are like meat filler.
It can be all three, or just 2, or just beef. Here's my grandma's recipe.

1 pound ground chuck, or equal parts beef/pork/veal, or 50/50 of beef/pork or veal.
1/2 c. breadcrumbs
1/4 c. (or more to taste) grated parmesan cheese
1 t. salt
1/2 t. black pepper
chopped basil
chopped parsley
1 egg, beaten and add an equivalent volume of water

Combine and mix well by hand. Makes about a dozen 2 oz. meatballs. Fry in olive oil, medium-high heat, on several sides until dark brown crust forms. Or, stick in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes, but you lose the delicious fried crust.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got me one of these for lunch. It was edible, but unimpressed. The croissantness of it was a step down from regular pizza crust. Not bad, but not good.

digiorno-dxn0lv7n3siugz9kxcyz.png
I think these are the best frozen pizzas on the market. Their crust like a hard pastry. Its fucking great. You can also actually taste the sausage and stuff unlike most frozen pizza.

large_30b4cc39-a6c8-4d10-91ab-9176bb4f7952.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think these are the best frozen pizzas on the market. Their crust like a hard pastry. Its fucking great. You can also actually taste the sausage and stuff unlike most frozen pizza.

View attachment 340105
Too many of the better brands of pizza are only available in 12" or larger. A few put out 6" ones but they need better serving sizes other than 2500 calories and Small

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users