The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is a die-hard fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and if it wouldn't take much to ruin it for you, then you might wanna avoid all the drama on social media right now (LOL)

My favorite so far.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
That dude went through the rest of the box and found more shit: a pea, some string, some other shrimp shell pieces (????). Some one on the thread hypothesized that a rodent collected a bunch of shit and was living in the mix or the processing area and its goodies including its droppings got dumped into a batch. Seems pretty likely.

You think they'd have shrimp tails on sight and crush them up themselves instead of buying the powder in bulk? Come on, man.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
First bag of freeze dried skittles showed up today. The experience of eating my first one was so wtf I don't want to attempt to spoil it with a description. If you are a junk food connoisseur it is definitely worth a try. I can definitely see this being a mind blowing stoner food.

This bag was the freetles brand one I ordered off etsy. I'll compare it to other brands when they show up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember reading some time ago that children probably need to do more chewing as they grow, and that the advent of overly processed foods and less need for chewing has borked the development of our mouths/teeth/etc.

We could all probably do with a bit more chewing, IMHO
Agreed.

1616685490523.gif

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That dude went through the rest of the box and found more shit: a pea, some string, some other shrimp shell pieces (????). Some one on the thread hypothesized that a rodent collected a bunch of shit and was living in the mix or the processing area and its goodies including its droppings got dumped into a batch. Seems pretty likely.

You think they'd have shrimp tails on sight and crush them up themselves instead of buying the powder in bulk? Come on, man.

What's more likely is the company that makes the powder had a hole torn in their sifter screens

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What's more likely is the company that makes the powder had a hole torn in their sifter screens
As a veteran of the internet, I can't take one person's random claim at face value. Been through one too many "human finger in my chili!!!" incidents. Retarded attention seekers fake this shit more often than it actually happens.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Did a little research on this Jensen Karp and he is said to be one of the worst people in the world, just a grade A lying, abusive, manipulative piece of shit. Not sure how that figures into the story but he has a whole slew of people hating on him.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea but just that ONE bag had like 3 shrimp tails, a rat dropping and a string?

if youre in the food industry, you know your products don't get "hit" like that and all consolidated in 1 item.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
wooop3.jpg

Finally scored one of these pizzas. None of the grocery stores near me have it, but happened to be in a part of town where one did. Will #metoo it tonight.

Those pringles are getting #metoo'd right now. If you like spicy they are great.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The lettuce seems so out of place in that cart.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man, cuz i was in ny and covid, i was able to buy dimsum off street vendors, they were doing massive sales so most came already packaged with a bit of soy sauce in the a container for the cheung fun
b956c54ba0e98d252b660d7db4d077e8.png

i spoke to her in english, cantonese, broken mandarin and sparse wintonese , "can i please have another cup of sauce?"

and she just dead eyed looked at me and through 2 layers of plexiglass told me with her eyes to move over to the cashier and gtfo, i felt like a white guy asking for a fork.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just destroyed most of that pizza. The toppings were pretty legit, especially for a frozen pizza. The sauce had a nice tomato fresh zing to it that I like. Definitely an S-tier frozen pizza. Left a few slices out on the counter to see how it tastes in the morning.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just destroyed most of that pizza. The toppings were pretty legit, especially for a frozen pizza. The sauce had a nice tomato fresh zing to it that I like. Definitely an S-tier frozen pizza. Left a few slices out on the counter to see how it tastes in the morning.

it's my favorite frozen pizza by a lot - it doesn't hold up well on reheat though, IMO

• 1Like