The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
last wendy's i went to had jr bacons for 4$ each. probably still my all time favorite fast food item. but not worth fucking 4$

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They are ok but overpriced as already stated. It's a shame I enjoyed TacoBell for decades but with the menu change and price change last year they are just garbage tier fast food.

TacoBell needs to be reminded that they are dogshit and regulate them back to the cheap fast food joint of yesteryear.

View attachment 363912
Really not much worth getting price wise from Taco Bell unless it’s on the value menu or a promotional item.

They have a beefy potato flatbread for $1 that is pretty good, it’s a step down from the potatorito but still pretty solid.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really not much worth getting price wise from Taco Bell unless it’s on the value menu or a promotional item.

They have a beefy potato flatbread for $1 that is pretty good, it’s a step down from the potatorito but still pretty solid.
1.50 here. Wonder which of is is in the price minority.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
last wendy's i went to had jr bacons for 4$ each. probably still my all time favorite fast food item. but not worth fucking 4$
Here in MA, 4 bucks gets you a jr bacon, chicken nuggs, small fry and small soda.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Amen. I don't think you have these in Florida but Del Taco is keeping alive the Taco Bell that once was.

Thier cheap chicken tacos are my go to.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thier cheap chicken tacos are my go to.
They have had one casualty. Last 3 times the fish tacos were kinda bad though i put that down to new hire juan on the fryer . However all 3 tones no lime edge so i think that may be cut for cost

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They have had one casualty. Last 3 times the fish tacos were kinda bad though i put that down to new hire juan on the fryer . However all 3 tones no lime edge so i think that may be cut for cost
I used to like their surf and turf burrito when it would come out even though it wasn't very cheap.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't remember the last time I went to a Wendy's. In a world where I have Whataburger, Braum's and Sonic all within around 1.5 miles of my house the Wendys at 2 miles away is just a mistake I choose not to make.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't remember the last time I went to a Wendy's. In a world where I have Whataburger, Braum's and Sonic all within around 1.5 miles of my house the Wendys at 2 miles away is just a mistake I choose not to make.
I swear if Chic Fil A wasn't 5 miles in a direction I never go I would probably be there all the time, but instead I'm there basically never. Sad days

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm in a part of Dallas that is like a damn nexus of Fast Food joints. As of a few years ago the only ones I had to drive on a freeway to get to were Cane's, Chick-fil-a, and IN-and-out. Now that's rectified too. It's kinda insane, and definitely not healthy. Although I can coach you on how to trip more than a few grams of fat off any Whataburger, just order it with "No Bun Oil". (That's the oil they put on the buns before running them through the toaster)

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Why are you assholes going to Wendy's and not getting the 4 for $4? Get two of them if you want to be a fat fuck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I swear if Chic Fil A wasn't 5 miles in a direction I never go I would probably be there all the time, but instead I'm there basically never. Sad days
18abd1ccfc9ef116a1601e5d489f85fc.png

5efe7d262dc3baa56c6b830445397a79.png

this fucked me up for a week when i moved here cuz i associate fast food places w/ the stores that surround them, and i when i drove, i was like fuck that was the other CFA location, wth why are there two chickfila's north and south of my home, christ.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Outside of their breakfast one time it was actually years since I’ve been. I just went there for science.

I’m eating a spicy chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A right now. I wish I had Brahms.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
18abd1ccfc9ef116a1601e5d489f85fc.png

5efe7d262dc3baa56c6b830445397a79.png

this fucked me up for a week when i moved here cuz i associate fast food places w/ the stores that surround them, and i when i drove, i was like fuck that was the other CFA location, wth why are there two chickfila's north and south of my home, christ.
This is what I get when I search for Chik-Fil-A with a 250 mile radius from my house.

Screenshot_20210726-074622.png

• 1WTF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Outside of their breakfast one time it was actually years since I’ve been. I just went there for science.

I’m eating a spicy chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A right now. I wish I had Brahms.
I was shocked, last time I was at chik-fil-a I asked for a spicy biscuit and they looked at me like was an alien. "Spicy biscuit! You know, a spicy filet on a biscuit!" They continued to stare at me like an alien. Then one of the dozen outdoors clerks came and grabbed the ipad and typed furiously for like a minute. I did get a spicy biscuit, but it was labelled as "other" or some such on the receipt.

Did Chik fil a get rid of the spicy biscuit from most locations? I'm rarely there early enough for breakfast, but I like my spicy biscuit when I am.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users