The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man I miss ye olden days of cheap chicken wings
the problem most ppl have with trying to make KFC(korean fried chicken) is using flour or corn starch instead of potato starch

idk about you white ppl potato starch
36eddba3a23fc9adb104b9a3070fe7af.png

you all know i'm a fan of getting whatever ingredients you can get, but all the asian potato starch i've ever bought came in cheap bags (cheap bags cuz they leak like the instant you put them in your cart)
95688876733251c466642f6df511aa6b.png

then mix up the sauce with some equal parts gochujang/honey/soy/vinegar

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the problem most ppl have with trying to make KFC(korean fried chicken) is using flour or corn starch instead of potato starch

idk about you white ppl potato starch
36eddba3a23fc9adb104b9a3070fe7af.png

you all know i'm a fan of getting whatever ingredients you can get, but all the asian potato starch i've ever bought came in cheap bags (cheap bags cuz they leak like the instant you put them in your cart)
95688876733251c466642f6df511aa6b.png

then mix up the sauce with some equal parts gochujang/honey/soy/vinegar
So glad I ordered 20 of those wings. They are so good in the morning too.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember someone mentioning these a while ago. I picked them up the other day. Really good. They taste like someone grated the breading off the chicken patty onto a plate of potato chips.

spicy chicken.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I ate some a few weeks ago and the first chip was amazing. I was like "oh shit, they did it!" Then subsequent chips had much, MUCH less flavor. Maybe my taste buds just adjusted too quickly. Was pretty sad. They were still good chips though but it went from a dead on copycat to a water down flavor on regularly Pringles. But regular Pringles still fucking rule, so even at their worst they're still pretty great.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes I must agree at first the delicious MSG flavor hits your tongue 👅 but after 20 of them it fades into mediocrity.

I still think it’s worth trying.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I’ve seen those around here too. Kroger makes their own version of it too that’s really good.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've crushed the Bojangles chicken sandwich three times now.

On one hand Bojangles was always good, so the margin of improvement is small. But doesn't matter because it's still a delicious sandwich

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've crushed the Bojangles chicken sandwich three times now.

On one hand Bojangles was always good, so the margin of improvement is small. But doesn't matter because it's still a delicious sandwich
I remember my first time there. I ate it every day for a week until I left.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I tried MrBEAST burger today. Had no idea who the guy is but saw it on Door Dash

HOLY FUCK I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE FAST FOOD BURGER