The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mistakes were made, of course. Nuggs were tasty, I always enjoy a good biscuit, but as always, order was fucked up. Got an 8pc nugg instead of the 12 I ordered, the fries came in a tall bag instead of the box..., and they didn't give me my damn beignets.
KFC supporting you being good with your calories this week, you should be thanking them!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mistakes were made, of course. Nuggs were tasty, I always enjoy a good biscuit, but as always, order was fucked up. Got an 8pc nugg instead of the 12 I ordered, the fries came in a tall bag instead of the box..., and they didn't give me my damn beignets.
who was working the drive thru?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had Wendy's breakfast for the first time. Tried the Breakfast Baconator (because yolo). Not bad. The potato wedges work surprisingly well for breakfast taters, despite the cut being unusual for breakfast. That sauce on the Baconator was dope. Again, could not finish, gave the rest to the cat.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had Wendy's breakfast for the first time. Tried the Breakfast Baconator (because yolo). Not bad. The potato wedges work surprisingly well for breakfast taters, despite the cut being unusual for breakfast. That sauce on the Baconator was dope. Again, could not finish, gave the rest to the cat.
Arizona was a test region so I had their breakfast years ago, and then I was mad when it rolled out finally here to the PNW and no one has the biscuits with gravy. Dipping honey butter chicken biscuits in your leftover gravy is God-tier breakfast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so still hunting for best frozen nugs, to the point i even went and bought... tyson

i tried the tyson with animal shapes, it has the best texture... but it has a hint of something weird.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
so still hunting for best frozen nugs, to the point i even went and bought... tyson

i tried the tyson with animal shapes, it has the best texture... but it has a hint of something weird.

1636478755251.png

Air fryer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

The Wendys potatoes are the best breakfast side, ever. Sandiwches are fine, potatoes makes this my place

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I just want to say that my convection fryer has a pizza setting, and this pizza I left out on the counter for the last day or two is really fucking good again coming out sizzling from that thing. When my leftover pizza has some crunch to the edges it's just beautiful. So PSA, use the pizza setting.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just want to say that my convection fryer has a pizza setting, and this pizza I left out on the counter for the last day or two is really fucking good again coming out sizzling from that thing. When my leftover pizza has some crunch to the edges it's just beautiful. So PSA, use the pizza setting.
Left on counter for a day or two? And still ate? Enjoy your listeria.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Left on counter for a day or two? And still ate? Enjoy your listeria.
He put it back in the oven, so any listeria would be killed. The big worry would be any toxin produced from staph which humans are a natural carrier of. The oven will kill the staph itself but the toxin is extremely heat resistant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
He put it back in the oven, so any listeria would be killed. The big worry would be any toxin produced from staph which humans are a natural carrier of. The oven will kill the staph itself but the toxin is extremely heat resistant.
I seem to be still alive. If any bacteria made it through, I'm raining fire on them today. Ate some vindaloo xxx-hot for lunch, washing it down with this:

IMG_4189_0e93b3e1-6d4e-4938-999c-0fae969b349e_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users