The Fast Food Thread

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
happily surprised that my local grocer started carrying utz. then slightly let down that they only carry 4 types, not including crab or carolina style bbq. I may yet survive

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
happily surprised that my local grocer started carrying utz. then slightly let down that they only carry 4 types, not including crab or carolina style bbq. I may yet survive
Yeah thats the problem I run into. They only carry some basic Utz flavors.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Mine only carried the basics for like a year, but eventually we got a better selection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah thats the problem I run into. They only carry some basic Utz flavors.
Original Utz rule. They are easily my favorite major label original.
Their red hot is king compared to major labels.
Utz Fried dill pickle are my favorite chip by them.
Crab chip is good but pales in comparison to Herr’s old bay. Since I can get both I never eat them.
Carolina BBQ is unique but I’ll take Herr’s Memphis BBQ. A good balance for my two favorite chip companies.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Crab chip is good but pales in comparison to Herr’s old bay. Since I can get both I never eat them.
Carolina BBQ is unique but I’ll take Herr’s Memphis BBQ. A good balance for my two favorite chip companies.
I can only get basic Herrs for the most part too. Chip desert here!

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Utz is probably my goto dipping chip now, though I'm a sucker now and then for the ruffles.
To me, after trying Zapp's crawtators, I prefer them to the herr old bay and Utz crab chips. Similar but zingier.
One of my fave chips to destroy is the Kettle brand Jalapeno chips. I'm not sure why, but I'm a sucker for them.
One of the most important things is rotation, though. There's lots of good chips, but they are totally my jam.

Visiting family today, I found out there was a popcorn chain in the DFW area called lonestar popcorn. Shits really fucking good. Their atomic fireball popcorn was a wtf experience. Anyways, highly recommend if you are in the area and want some popcorn. Their pecan caramel popcorn was excellent, though I have a secret weakness for things like watermelon popcorn and am gonna have to try their candied flavors out.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Utz is probably my goto dipping chip now, though I'm a sucker now and then for the ruffles.
To me, after trying Zapp's crawtators, I prefer them to the herr old bay and Utz crab chips. Similar but zingier.
One of my fave chips to destroy is the Kettle brand Jalapeno chips. I'm not sure why, but I'm a sucker for them.
One of the most important things is rotation, though. There's lots of good chips, but they are totally my jam.

Visiting family today, I found out there was a popcorn chain in the DFW area called lonestar popcorn. Shits really fucking good. Their atomic fireball popcorn was a wtf experience. Anyways, highly recommend if you are in the area and want some popcorn. Their pecan caramel popcorn was excellent, though I have a secret weakness for things like watermelon popcorn and am gonna have to try their candied flavors out.

I love Cinnamon Popcorn. It seems to be more of a midwest thing. I can't find it out here.

As for Crawtators, those are great chips but those aren't crab chips or based off flavors in MD. I hear ya though I fucking love Zapps. Voodoo Heats are a top 5 chip.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love Cinnamon Popcorn. It seems to be more of a midwest thing. I can't find it out here.
The atomic fireball popcorn starts out with a good cinnamon burn, but then it hits just like an actual fireball, stronger than one even. I just wasn't prepared for it, but I thought it was awesome.

Cinnamon popcorn life-hack. If a movie theater has popcorn and pretzels, they usually have cinnamon sugar for their pretzels. If you ask them, usually they'll put the cinnamon sugar on your popcorn, or better yet give you the shaker so you don't have to hold back. Tastes good with way too much of the mystery butter.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The atomic fireball popcorn starts out with a good cinnamon burn, but then it hits just like an actual fireball, stronger than one even. I just wasn't prepared for it, but I thought it was awesome.

Cinnamon popcorn life-hack. If a movie theater has popcorn and pretzels, they usually have cinnamon sugar for their pretzels. If you ask them, usually they'll put the cinnamon sugar on your popcorn, or better yet give you the shaker so you don't have to hold back. Tastes good with way too much of the mystery butter.
Noice!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

I usually get a couple tins of these mailed to family/friends every Christmas.

1637948070552.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went to Publix and they didn't even have normal Christmas Tree snacks...

Damn you Joe Biden, damn you to hell.
yeah they are out here too

Read a article that they will be delayed and it said 2021 on it but all I can find is the 2020 ones.