The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
20211129_094942.jpg

Lanx Lanx

Costco had these...... steamed them. Barf

Minced up fine, might be OK in some rice. But such intense fat. A little sweet. Has like flappy bits of skin or fat in it that really makes some bites hard to put down.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Those are probably Lanx Lanx 's favorite

They look like what he suggested I try, but it's been like 6-8mo and I forgot about it, LOL

Also, placed an order with Little Caesers tonight. I didn't see this advertised anywhere, but under their deep dish stuff, they had pepperoni for $4. I thought it might be a typo but I added 2ea to my order and it added up to $8 for those. So I got that plus a extramostbestest cheese for $6.55 and a 2 liter of Mt Dew.

AWWWW YEAH, QUALITY CALORIES

1638228903062.png

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

They look like what he suggested I try, but it's been like 6-8mo and I forgot about it, LOL

Also, placed an order with Little Caesers tonight. I didn't see this advertised anywhere, but under their deep dish stuff, they had pepperoni for $4. I thought it might be a typo but I added 2ea to my order and it added up to $8 for those. So I got that plus a extramostbestest cheese for $6.55 and a 2 liter of Mt Dew.

View attachment 385088

this reminds me, we've been making our own pizza's a lot lately and our new favorite combo is leftover honey ham, pineapple, olives and peperoni

soooo good

• 4Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 6 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

View attachment 385088

How is the cheese more expensive than the pepperoni?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
this reminds me, we've been making our own pizza's a lot lately and our new favorite combo is leftover honey ham, pineapple, olives and peperoni

soooo good
Take off the pineapple and make it better. Black or green olives? Green olives are underrated as a pizza topping. A couple of pizza places around here have sauerkraut as a topping which is also good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

View attachment 385088
That 6 month old post is what i was thinking of when i got them.

Sludig

I don't normally talk chips. But one that's been around forever? Those guacamole dust corn chips I normally only see on vending machines.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Winn Dixie has plenty, I see em every Sunday.

They have been in stock the last couple of times I have been now. Pretty much the only thing I have noticed being empty is the Gatorade shelves. Something is fucked up with Gatorade it seems, and that seems pretty consistent at every store for some reason.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Had this at work. Damn tasty. Proper thin European style crust.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not bad. The filling flavor takes over. If it was more balanced it would have been better.

71I+GUuowFL._SL1280_.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

soooo good
Fruit on a pizza?

Get Out Of Here Over It GIF by Britannia on EPIX

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 384964

Lanx Lanx

Costco had these...... steamed them. Barf

Minced up fine, might be OK in some rice. But such intense fat. A little sweet. Has like flappy bits of skin or fat in it that really makes some bites hard to put down.
steam?

this not a bratwurst

just cut up into thin slivers and small chunks and frys in a minute, it's sausage msg

put the rest in a freezer, thats what i usually do, i open a package slice it all up and use like a 1/4 of a sausage, i use it more in terms of a meat garnish, like bacon.

while you can just slice it up and eat it as a meal

but do cut it up into slivers
120172473_ba20eaca1d.jpg

thats more of a taiwanese thing, and it's admittedly kinda heavy (fat/oily)

here, you can cut up like 4 slivers, heat up a skillet, drop the 4 slivers in there w/ no oil (lots will come out anyway) drop an egg on top and to your preference of fry doneness you have a tasty egg sausage

since it's now incorporated into the egg
02d4aacf66c6e88337f9779795eef03e.png

you can put it in a sandwich

put it in ramen

put it on top of rice

or just eat it.

i just don't know how you decided to buy it and decide to steam it, it's like buying a ribeye and wondering why theres no flavor after you take it out of boiling water

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

steam?

this not a bratwurst

just cut up into thin slivers and small chunks and frys in a minute, it's sausage msg

put the rest in a freezer, thats what i usually do, i open a package slice it all up and use like a 1/4 of a sausage, i use it more in terms of a meat garnish, like bacon.

while you can just slice it up and eat it as a meal

but do cut it up into slivers
120172473_ba20eaca1d.jpg

thats more of a taiwanese thing, and it's admittedly kinda heavy (fat/oily)

here, you can cut up like 4 slivers, heat up a skillet, drop the 4 slivers in there w/ no oil (lots will come out anyway) drop an egg on top and to your preference of fry doneness you have a tasty egg sausage

since it's now incorporated into the egg
02d4aacf66c6e88337f9779795eef03e.png

you can put it in a sandwich

put it in ramen

put it on top of rice

or just eat it.

i just don't know how you decided to buy it and decide to steam it, it's like buying a ribeye and wondering why theres no flavor after you take it out of boiling water
Package said to steam, certainly flavor but overwhelming and kinda gross. But as a garbisg makes sense. I'll give the egg thing a shot, probably go good diced into ramen.