The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
tmimn.gif

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
College girls call this "blackout in a can."
That can is in my refrigerator right now.

It has moved with me through 3 different houses and is at least a decade old.

At this point I'm not sure if it will kill me if and when I decide to open it. I was saving it for a special occasion and just kind of forgot about it. I've wondered for a few years now if it is the last OG 4loko in existence.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

At this point I'm not sure if it will kill me if and when I decide to open it. I was saving it for a special occasion and just kind of forgot about it. I've wondered for a few years now if it is the last OG 4loko in existence.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Could always just save it for whenever you're ready to tap out on life and probably have one hell of a ride on the way out.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0520221022.jpg

decided to checkout freshcetta, eh

saw this new one the one bite from one bite channel review

it was actually pretty good, sauce is top, i only had half along w/ the frescetta so maybe it was pulling it down but i think overall its my top pick, (i would bump homerun out and top 3 would be neumans/screaming and this one)it crusted (from the bottom) really nicely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The other day I saw a bag of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Just the marshmallows. I wasn't sure if you were supposed to eat them plain or dump them on your Cheerios for homemade Lucky Charms or what.

download.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Could always just save it for whenever you're ready to tap out on life and probably have one hell of a ride on the way out.
I drank a single 4 loko back in like 2008.

It gave me a crazy stomach ache so I never tried one again.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 413428

decided to checkout freshcetta, eh

saw this new one the one bite from one bite channel review

it was actually pretty good, sauce is top, i only had half along w/ the frescetta so maybe it was pulling it down but i think overall its my top pick, (i would bump homerun out and top 3 would be neumans/screaming and this one)it crusted (from the bottom) really nicely.

Freschetta is okay, but their brick oven crust (hard to find these days) is God tier.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I drank a single 4 loko back in like 2008.

It gave me a crazy stomach ache so I never tried one again.
Wasnt a fan of 4lokos but orange sparks was the shit. Would only drink 1 per night of drinking tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
had the second half of the one bite pizza along w/ half of a red barron, the sauce is better than red barron and crust develops better, i did not have a screaming or neumans at home to test w/

i've been looking online, seems the one bite pizza was launched in walmarts last year, i guess now its coming (or has come ) to other stores since itw as at my kroger.

i say give it a try imo, if you guys find neuman/screaming/home run a bit much at 10-12$ a pie, i got the one bite pie for 6.99

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And here I thought this cereal was a real life cheat code. Your's takes the cake.

oops-berries1.jpg

The other day I saw a bag of Lucky Charms marshmallows. Just the marshmallows. I wasn't sure if you were supposed to eat them plain or dump them on your Cheerios for homemade Lucky Charms or what.

View attachment 413492

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
And here I thought this cereal was a real life cheat code. Your's takes the cake.

oops-berries1.jpg
As a kid I always ate the worst part of the cereal first, so I could go ham on the best parts for the end of breakfast. Eating all the charms and then destroying the lucky mushrooms was a regular occurrence.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users