The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And here I thought this cereal was a real life cheat code. Your's takes the cake.

oops-berries1.jpg

Are these nice? There is a shop nearby selling out of date boxes. Allegedly cereal doesn't expire but a different brand didn't feel fresh when I tried

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It doesn't expire in the sense that its usually loaded up with so much sugar that bacteria doesn't grow, but everything will start to go stale no matter how well its sealed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Been buying the 64 ounce containers of Gatorade powder. One scoop of powder and 32 ounces of water is the formula. Been mixing one scoop of blue glacier freeze with one scoop White glacier cherry in my 64 ounce water bottle and chugging ice cold. It’s better than sex.

Took my kids to chick fil a for the first time and they love it. Still isn’t amazing to me food wise, it’s good not great, but damnit it’s the best run fast food restaurant I’ve ever seen and I respect that.

I still prefer my Kirkland Breasts from Aldi with a brioche bun and an air fryer.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Still isn’t amazing to me food wise, it’s good not great, but damnit it’s the best run fast food restaurant I’ve ever seen and I respect that.
Sounds like you're lucky to have kids smarter than you. Better than having dumb ones.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's been many years since I bought a box of cereal. I went yesterday to maybe get some me based on the recent discussion here, and a box costs 6.89! What the hell. What kind of world are we living in when a box of cereal costs almost as much as a pizza.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Been buying the 64 ounce containers of Gatorade powder. One scoop of powder and 32 ounces of water is the formula. Been mixing one scoop of blue glacier freeze with one scoop White glacier cherry in my 64 ounce water bottle and chugging ice cold. It’s better than sex.

Took my kids to chick fil a for the first time and they love it. Still isn’t amazing to me food wise, it’s good not great, but damnit it’s the best run fast food restaurant I’ve ever seen and I respect that.

I still prefer my Kirkland Breasts from Aldi with a brioche bun and an air fryer.

How is Mighty Taco not your #1 jam?

(LOL)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
How is Mighty Taco not your #1 jam?

(LOL)

2004-2010 mighty taco was amazing. Great food. Same price as Taco Bell but way better quality.

It’s downturned the last decade and now it’s just slop. Taco Bell is now better quality - which is crazy because while I love TB, it’s liquid shit and cheese for zero dollars

Makes me so sad. I remember getting a nacho platter and three tacos every day for lunch with a large Mt see in the day and the meat was soooo good for like 6 dolllars

• 1WTF

Xevy

Log Wizard

This post contains 100% truth and some of you should study it and face some hard truths.

• 1Clown World
  • 1Supertaster

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
This post contains 100% truth and some of you should study it and face some hard truths.
cfa standards are great

1. enforce mypleasure
2. more lenient now on tats, absolutely no face/teeth shit
3. clean shaven
4. no s'niquaha nails
5. not friendly =goodbye
6. natural hair dye ok, no lesbo colors
7. franchise owner can only have 1 location

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Who works these jobs? White Teens and career loser everyone else. CFA weeds out the shit and rewards kids to live right. Be respectful, Be polite, and no one will sucker punch you

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
***Breaking News***

USA TODAY: Arby's is launching its first burger ever. Here's how it tastes, and when you can buy it.

Wagyu Steakhouse Burger coming to an Arbys near you.

Both burgers feel substantial in size. The patty itself, which Arby's says is a blend of 52% American Wagyu and 48% ground beef and cooked Sous Vide style, is pretty thick for a fast-food burger.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Pepsi is Teaming Up with Culinary Institute of America (CIA)" ... i have questions

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
***Breaking News***

USA TODAY: Arby's is launching its first burger ever. Here's how it tastes, and when you can buy it.

Wagyu Steakhouse Burger coming to an Arbys near you.

Now if they would only force the stores near me to enable mobile ordering via their app. They are so behind the times in rolling that shit out.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF