The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The Beef n Cheddar with horsey sauce is still my favorite thing there.
Mix the Arby's sauce with the horsey sauce and apply their curly fries. It's literally the reason Arby's exists. How can that not be your favorite thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Oh I never get them. Honestly if you get roast beef when visiting Arby's you are doing it wrong.

It's been a while since I last visited an Arby's but the top tier items are

Jamocha Shakes
Curly Fries and/or Potato cakes
Their Mozzarella sticks are the best in fast food
and their Smokehouse Brisket

And a bag of their horsey sauce, deviate much and you are doing it wrong.
Only two things I ever eat at an Arby's
1) Reuben sandwich (marbled rye is the best)
2) French dip sub (that au jus sauce is just /drool)

Other than that I just don't like Arby's

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Oh I never get them. Honestly if you get roast beef

and their Smokehouse Brisket

c'mon - we don't have authentic Texas BBQ brisket here. Whilst there are restaurants that try to do it, it is nothing special. Certainly doesn't get the mouth watering reactions that the authentic stuff does.

I doubt that a fast food place is producing anything resembling authentic Brisket

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arby's roast beef has always been okay and I like it fine. But they truly do have the best fries in fast food. I'd go there just for that.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

80EBA650-A04D-4455-B92F-8C0DF21CCC51.jpeg

Road trip!!!

road trip car GIF

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You all need to drink more milk. Not that fake-milk, faggy nut juice Foler Foler likes.

and walk more than just to the fridge and back.

I don't want to be the last one here in another 20 years.

because-we-care-thats-f-why.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had the Wagyu burger today. Good size, lots of toppings and that McD's type mac sauce wasn't too bad. Too much of it on the burger but ok overall. Definitely not worth $7 but Bidenflation hits us all. I didn't try the bacon ranch version and it's probably better. I'll try it next week.

I thought it was terrible but ended up finishing half of it doinked up at the comp

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1653855691158.png

I had these from Aldi. They are AMAZING. Not sure that they actually taste like jalepeno poppers, but they are like getting an intracranial injection of Serotonin... they just make you feel soooooo good.

I never get to see half of the Herr's brands. They are so good too. I have yet to see the old bay cheese curls or goldfish!

I found these at Dollar Tree:

1653855855966.png

They are good. Not that hot, and not as delicious or hot as Utz's Red Hot chips:

1653855912883.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 414630

I had these from Aldi. They are AMAZING. Not sure that they actually taste like jalepeno poppers, but they are like getting an intracranial injection of Serotonin... they just make you feel soooooo good.

I never get to see half of the Herr's brands. They are so good too. I have yet to see the old bay cheese curls or goldfish!

View attachment 414631

They are good. Not that hot, and not as delicious or hot as Utz's Red Hot chips:

View attachment 414632
Yeah the Utz Red Hots are hard to beat.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
View attachment 414630

View attachment 414631

View attachment 414632
Those jalapeno poppers are my current fave cheese curl.