The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
These are legit.

20220805_170203.jpg

• 4Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I tried KFC today for the very first time. Fries the meh, burger was shit (I only liked the sauce), the wrap or whatever it's called was ok, chicken bits were actually good. Next time I'm only gonna get the chicken.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thank you for letting us know the burger from the chicken place sucked. Remind me to get some chicken next time I'm at the steak house.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I just searched the KFC website; they don't list any burgers, only chicken sandwiches. Not this again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I didn't eat dinner last night and woke up famished this morning. Hit up Chick FIL a first for
- chicken burrito meal
- chicken biscuit meal

I really like the chicken breakfast burrito. I got it by mistake once and it's become one of my breakfast go tos now.

Then I went over to McDs and got
- bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal
- 2xsausage burrito meal

I'm really torn on the tater tots vs. hash brown. I've always preferred the McDs hash browns, but this morning having tater tots and hash brown back to back, Ive got to say the Chick FIL a hash browns really held their own.

Still nothing beats the bacon egg and cheese biscuit. That will remain my superior breakfast item forever.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I tried KFC today for the very first time. Fries the meh, burger was shit (I only liked the sauce), the wrap or whatever it's called was ok, chicken bits were actually good. Next time I'm only gonna get the chicken.
Its not called Kentucky Fried Burger. Eat the chicken.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
yeah that kind of tartar sauce is some absolute garbage. I always get this stuff from the store to put on fast food fish, unless it's popeyes, in which case their tartar sauce is actually the best. So good I even use it for the dipping sauce on their chicken tenders.

Tartar-Sauce-600x600.png

%255BUNSET%255D
Louisiana Tartar sauce or Beaver Seafood sauce are the only legit choices.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users