Bacon Cheeseburger
Little Cheeseburger
Regular Fries
Regular Cajun Fries
Regular Soft Drink
Regular Milkshake

$42 dollars.

What. The. Fuck.
Five Guys has been like that for a while. Burgers were like $7-9 and their fries were like $2-4 even the last time I went ~10 years ago. I used to get a double burger and large fries with no drink and it was like $11.50. Place was always a 'sometimes' place, especially since even though they give you 10lbs of fries I didn't particularly like them, even with cajun seasoning.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Post your dinner

Dr Pepper shake is l33t

E5E888BB-1FCC-4210-84EE-179D78A680FC.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to Five Guys for the first time in a very long time:

Bacon Cheeseburger
Little Cheeseburger
Regular Fries
Regular Cajun Fries
Regular Soft Drink
Regular Milkshake

$42 dollars.

What. The. Fuck.
It's cheaper to get a burger at Texas roadhouse than it is to get a burger at five guys.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Edit -- whoops left the thread open as I stuck my phone in my pocket and somehow my pocket managed to make a post lol

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Edit -- whoops left the thread open as I stuck my phone in my pocket and somehow my pocket managed to make a post lol

It was then that Skynet took one look at the land/sea/air burger and decided to destroy humanity.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bought this stuff... It has a good taste but its weirdly dusty or something for lack of a better word. Whatever they did to it does make it so you don't get caramel stuck in your teeth and stuff though. But it is quite weird. Weird enough that I may not buy it again when I feel like having caramel corn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dr Pepper shake is delicious. Hits your tongue with a chocolatey taste, but the Dr Pepper flavor is strong right after. Whataburger also has a limited edition spicy ketchup that’s spicier than the normal. Super good.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dr Pepper shake is delicious. Hits your tongue with a chocolatey taste, but the Dr Pepper flavor is strong right after. Whataburger also has a limited edition spicy ketchup that’s spicier than the normal. Super good.
Normal ketchup is spicy..? TIL.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

Someone go check it out and report back. Thanks.

It looks like this is in White Settlement. It’s pretty close to me, though I-30 tends to get backed up, and White Settlement isn’t the best neighborhood, so I usually don’t like going that way. If I’m out there for an Aldi run, I’ll take some pics, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users