The Fast Food Thread

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'll say again, Arbys is a weird fucking place. Its like if there was a friend chicken restaurant that had lots of other good stuff but the fried chicken itself was fucking terrible.

Their warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches are hands down the worst fast food out there and shouldnt even exist. But then they have things like the Gyro. And as far as I can tell they're the only fast food place that still seasons its fries properly.

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
You put it perfectly. Go to Arby's for everything else but the original roast beef sandwhich. The limited time items they have been putting out for the last 6 or 7 years rock!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Was going out the door today, and there was a door dash thing ordered two hours ago with a hash brown and sausage mcgriddles from McD. Thanks for the free food sky gods, though I'd never in my life get a mcgriddle without egg and cheese.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Was going out the door today, and there was a door dash thing ordered two hours ago with a hash brown and sausage mcgriddles from McD. Thanks for the free food sky gods, though I'd never in my life get a mcgriddle without egg and cheese.
Sausage McGriddles without egg and cheese is still pretty good. Basically sausage and pancakes, they go good together on their own

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
When I go to the ching chong store I buy random sauces.

1688149789419.png

Dau Hao Chay Mui Nam Huong makes the cut. This shit is delicious in stir fry. Just adds a savory flavor, and not much else, but it does what it does well. Kinda like a Hoison sauce, but better, imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok, so I am in Canada (outside of Vancouver) visiting the wife's family with our kids. We are at McDonald's and get a 10 piece meal, a wrap meal, poutine, three cheeseburgers, and a McDouble... $57.80. The kicker? No refills on the drinks. Fuck this retarded shit.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ok, so I am in Canada (outside of Vancouver) visiting the wife's family with our kids. We are at McDonald's and get a 10 piece meal, a wrap meal, poutine, three cheeseburgers, and a McDouble... $57.80. The kicker? No refills on the drinks. Fuck this retarded shit.
Is that in canadian dollars, cause that's what, 20 real dollars.

• 1Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm watching commercials from the mid-late 90s on Youtube right now. One just came up for 88 cent egg mcmuffins. I miss those times.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I make them into two sandwiches and ditch the buns for the other 3.
At one point in my life this would have been total sacrilege. Maybe the feeling that I can accept this answer now means im getting old.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the 90s...
5000f42781c5cdd8b088acad486189eb.jpg

.39c for cheeseburger
We had a Hot N Now in my town when I was in middle school/high school. The only things they sold were drinks, fries, and McD's style hamburgers/cheeseburgers. The Hamburgers were 25 cents and the cheeseburgers were 30 cents. The quality was as good as McD's and they would sell any amount of them. We used to go before gaming sessions and buy like 50. lol.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We had a Hot N Now in my town when I was in middle school/high school. The only things they sold were drinks, fries, and McD's style hamburgers/cheeseburgers. The Hamburgers were 25 cents and the cheeseburgers were 30 cents. The quality was as good as McD's and they would sell any amount of them. We used to go before gaming sessions and buy like 50. lol.
I remember that. Only I remember the burgers were sub-par McDonalds. They were more like White Castle but bigger and round and the beef was kinda really shitty. They were cheap AF though.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_0853.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0854.jpeg
IMG_0856.jpeg

so good BoozeCube BoozeCube

2 pulled pork sandwiches

2 brisket sandwiches