The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of I am really tempted to go check out Bucee's since we have I guess 1 or 2 in Florida now although it's still a bit out of the way but the way you guys hype this shit up I might take a trip just to drop $100-200 on various Beef Jerky and see if it holds up.

Jerky-Wall-1100x977.jpg
Get the jerky from the counter unless you might wait a while before eating it. You can probably samplerize stuff there too.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For a second I was like goddamn this mother fucker lives like down the street from me. Then I saw there were 12 of them. I'll have to see if mine has a Salad Bar as well, last time I went which has been some time they didn't.

It's a solid enough BBQ joint for Florida Standards.

r228-meals-BubbaQues-BBQ-Sun-City-2022-10-1.jpg
Holy crap, I am neighbors with Booze. Now if you tell me you go to Crump's, this shit will start getting weird.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Speaking of I am really tempted to go check out Bucee's since we have I guess 1 or 2 in Florida now although it's still a bit out of the way but the way you guys hype this shit up I might take a trip just to drop $100-200 on various Beef Jerky and see if it holds up.

Jerky-Wall-1100x977.jpg
I know where I’m stopping next week.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From earlier derail, more of an inflation thread I suppose. But my boneless pork shoulder at costco went from $2 to $3 a lb which is quite a jump and puts me back to nearly burger prices. (And burger chubs maybe a bit better because I don't nom nom on 2lbs of meat in one sitting like I do w/ the tender pork)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I know where I’m stopping next week.
I am just waiting for the new super huge one that is being built in CO to open. It's about 45-60 minutes north of me, but I will happily make the drive at least once to enjoy the full cultural cuisine experience.

Sludig

I am just waiting for the new super huge one that is being built in CO to open. It's about 45-60 minutes north of me, but I will happily make the drive at least once to enjoy the full cultural cuisine experience.
fml every thing nice coming after I left, figured OK should get them next door to Texas long before cuck commierado.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
fml every thing nice coming after I left, figured OK should get them next door to Texas long before cuck commierado.
Apparently it is their biggest store to date. Going to be 74,000 sq ft and have 120 gas pumps. Opens end of this year or early next year.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
costco frozen pizza... sauce and cheese good, but dough is like fluffy cardboard

• 1Supertaster

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
From earlier derail, more of an inflation thread I suppose. But my boneless pork shoulder at costco went from $2 to $3 a lb which is quite a jump and puts me back to nearly burger prices. (And burger chubs maybe a bit better because I don't nom nom on 2lbs of meat in one sitting like I do w/ the tender pork)

I honestly never buy meat from Costco. Crest, Walmart, and local places will have better everyday low prices and sometimes go on sale.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I honestly never buy meat from Costco. Crest, Walmart, and local places will have better everyday low prices and sometimes go on sale.
yea... my recent trip i was only able to pick up a slab of pork belly for 3/lb$ , and only cuz i haven't seen pork belly anywhere else, all other meat prices is insane... they are like whole food prices, i guess the one time i found brisket for cheap, musta been a sale.

• 1Like

Sludig

I think it's a mix of one thing or another may be better/worse price. Or if you are picky about just what kind of burger you want for me. (I sometimes like the way their burger seems to be better than just the cheap chubs, though the big tray is more than I can usually use in a week)

I'm simple though, I pretty much only bought burger, sausages, chicken breast, rotisserie chickens (to disect and use) and now the pork shoulders. Wife won't eat seasfood/turkey, shredded meats, etc and I am horrible w/ a grill havn't owned one in a decade, so I'm a simple bitch savage. Once in a while I'll buy markdown steak or a prime rib for the holidays is about it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think it's a mix of one thing or another may be better/worse price. Or if you are picky about just what kind of burger you want for me. (I sometimes like the way their burger seems to be better than just the cheap chubs, though the big tray is more than I can usually use in a week)

I'm simple though, I pretty much only bought burger, sausages, chicken breast, rotisserie chickens (to disect and use) and now the pork shoulders. Wife won't eat seasfood/turkey, shredded meats, etc and I am horrible w/ a grill havn't owned one in a decade, so I'm a simple bitch savage. Once in a while I'll buy markdown steak or a prime rib for the holidays is about it.
how are you a man w/o a simple weber grill?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've never seen a lot of that stuff even here. Chex mix is dope though do recommend. Especially those peanut butter muddie buddies.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never seen a lot of that stuff even here. Chex mix is dope though do recommend. Especially those peanut butter muddie buddies.
Upgrade the Chex Mix to Gardettos. But those Muddie Buddies are so damn good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another +1 for muddie buddies. I don't buy them because they're crack cocaine, will destroy the bag in one sitting.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Upgrade the Chex Mix to Gardettos. But those Muddie Buddies are so damn good.
Homemade Chex mix is a nice thing I associate with our family gatherings. When it's nice and toasted, doused in Worcestershire sauce, and loaded with mixed nuts it's really amazing.

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Homemade Chex mix is a nice thing I associate with our family gatherings. When it's nice and toasted, doused in Worcestershire sauce, and loaded with mixed nuts it's really amazing.
Plus you can leave out the pretzels!

• 2WTF
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I missed it, I looked back a page and didn't see anything. But Baja blast is in stores atm. Got a few 12 packs to tide me over. Since they are usually in stores for 2-4 weeks it seems, then poof again for another year.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users