The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My sister lives in Texas and she brings bags of beaver nuggets up to Maryland every summer when we do our family vacation. It's become one of the highlights of my summer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'll say again, Arbys is a weird fucking place. Its like if there was a friend chicken restaurant that had lots of other good stuff but the fried chicken itself was fucking terrible.

Their warmed up lunchmeat sandwiches are hands down the worst fast food out there and shouldnt even exist. But then they have things like the Gyro. And as far as I can tell they're the only fast food place that still seasons its fries properly.
Yeah. Their cheese tastes exactly like vomit.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just waiting for them to announce the opening of the one here. I am buying a bag of every kind of jerky and probably some gummies too.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just waiting for them to announce the opening of the one here. I am buying a bag of every kind of jerky and probably some gummies too.

The one here is like 2-3 hours away so if I go hit it up at some point that's the same plan. I'll have to go in as if I am stocking up for the apocalypse and just end up with bags and bags on shit.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The one here is like 2-3 hours away so if I go hit it up at some point that's the same plan. I'll have to go in as if I am stocking up for the apocalypse and just end up with bags and bags on shit.
The wait is worth it for the jerky behind the counter, but definitely plan on eating that sooner than later

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
View attachment 480568View attachment 480569View attachment 480570View attachment 480571

so good BoozeCube BoozeCube

2 pulled pork sandwiches

2 brisket sandwiches

3 beef jerky

1 large
banana pudding
1 chips
Beaver nuggets are crack
1x almond
1x pecans
1x cashews

You didn't get a beaver tail? Those things are the best item they have. It's a cinnamon roll made from a croissant type dough, it's incredible.

20230527_125711.jpg

The cinnamon sweet beaver nuggets are the best ones I've had so far, I thought it would be the sea salt caramel variants but I was wrong.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You didn't get a beaver tail? Those things are the best item they have. It's a cinnamon roll made from a croissant type dough, it's incredible.

View attachment 480694

The cinnamon sweet beaver nuggets are the best ones I've had so far, I thought it would be the sea salt caramel variants but I was wrong.
I’m still in shock my Mo bro hates Dr Pepper

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Central BBQ dry rub bark is just so good. Always go dry here. My top Memphis spot and top 5 favorite BBQ joint.

Pulled chicken was legit too

IMG_0876.jpeg

1688248102272.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I’m still in shock my Mo bro hates Dr Pepper

It's because it was the only soda allowed in the house when I was a kid, my father had the same arbitrary rules for Music and Movies too. It was either the Beatles or John Wayne, and because of this I'm so burned out I can't stand them anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried Hardees for first time in long and new hand-breaded chicken sandwich is ass tier, no redeeming qualities. meat texture, flavor, breading, bun, sauce. nothing.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only good thing at Carl's Jr is western bacon cheeseburger. Sometimes they fuck that up and put barely any bbq sauce on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
where/ when ish in co? Might have my parents grab stuff b4 visit
Between Denver and Greeley just off of I-25. Town is Johnstown I think. E of the highway. End of this year beginning of next is what they are guesstimating.