The Fast Food Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like how basic interactive voice-to-text systems are now just called AI because everything is AI.

Anyway, I went to Popeyes and they ran out of pre-prepared Blackened Chicken so the guy had to make one from scratch. It was fantastic, best fast food I've ever eaten, not close. I should have thrown the biscuit in the trash and bought another sandwich.
Remember "Blockchain"?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Had Jersey Mike's subs for the first time ever in CT yesterday. Pretty damn good, waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Subway. Got the regular Italian. Just make sure you let them do it "Mike's Way" (oil, vinegar, spices) because it's perfect.

• 5Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Tried out that pineapple Pepsi from Little Caesars. Not bad. But then, we paired it together with this. Fucking good. Get the nice scent of the coconut before you sip, I couldn’t taste the booze (which is a plus for me), and it smoothed out the Pepsi. A+ combo.

IMG_6835.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Did you get the pineapple pizza also?
Pineapple can be a decent combo. Ham, pineapple, and jalopen~o is an old classic. Secret to using pineapple is to drain it thoroughly before putting it on anything or the juice just makes it overwhelming. My first job was working back of house in a Pizza Hut in 1990, so I got to try many many many many things. Then I went to Japan and blew the doors wide open for new food appreciation.

• 4Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure that's just a photo shop but it really makes you think.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that's just a photo shop but it really makes you think.

It doesn't hurt to dream

Regime Regime don't miss the Code Red and 'original' flavors LUL

I fucking love this shit. I'll randomly text some of these to a friend with no context, just to see them go "Dude...wtf??"

Especially when it involves...cottage cheese. Best. Lasagna. Filler. Ever.

Case in point: @justin.things

View attachment 484758

View attachment 484759

View attachment 484761

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nah, just a standard pepp and onion. I'd actually never had Little Caesar's before. It was pizza, I guess.
That about sums up their pizza.

Also pineapple is a shit tier topping but if you are getting it get it with pepperoni.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Anyone tried the Pineapple Jalapeno Doritos? I saw them last week at Walmart but I had already checked out and was in a hurry. Haven't seen them at any other store, so hopefully I can get back to Walmart soon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users