The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got Jack in the Box for the first time in years the other night. Big mistake. Place sucks.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pimento chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A was pretty good, a little rich maybe but otherwise tasty.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I got Jack in the Box for the first time in years the other night. Big mistake. Place sucks.
Jack in the box is one of those places where you gotta know whats good. Their shakes are top tier, and their curly fries are pretty awesome, though not Arby's tier. Most of their food is pretty bad tho, ngl.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pimento chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A was pretty good, a little rich maybe but otherwise tasty.

How I Met Your Mother Foodgasm GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I found that a gas station near me sells these chips. One of my all-time favorite chips. I used to devour these when I was in college, but I haven't seen them around in many years. S-tier chips.

71SeuseVyXL.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jumbo Jack with cheese and 2 tacos was the go to order for me 16 years ago. Best drunk late night food.

• 4Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man it was always one of my favorites. Sourdough Jack and Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger.

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Shrimp nuggets?

What do you estimate is the probability that they deveined (removed the tube full of actual shit) those shrimp before grinding them up into nuggets?

I don't like to come across as racist but I'm gonna have to say it here - shrimp served in a non-white establishment are especially likely to make it to your plate packed full of shit. Shrimp nuggest in some asian country? The hardest of hard passes.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Shrimp nuggets?

What do you estimate is the probability that they deveined (removed the tube full of actual shit) those shrimp before grinding them up into nuggets?

I don't like to come across as racist but I'm gonna have to say it here - shrimp served in a non-white establishment are especially likely to make it to your plate packed full of shit. Shrimp nuggest in some asian country? The hardest of hard passes.

The Shrimp Burger here looks like this and I have never seen a poop tube in the shrimp. I imagine they just take the same shrimp and grind it up.

1694702400812.png

Can't really compare Japan to the other asian countries. Korea and Japan are miles ahead of the others when it comes to cleanliness.

• 7Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Man, BrutulTM BrutulTM picks some weird hills to die on. "how dare this guy complain about visible amounts of actual shit in his food, what a supertaster!"

• 3Supertaster
  • 1Worf