The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man, BrutulTM BrutulTM picks some weird hills to die on. "how dare this guy complain about visible amounts of actual shit in his food, what a supertaster!"
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's shit in all your food. And you didn't see anything, just made an assumption based on the race of the people serving even though as others pointed out Japan is much cleaner than the US, which probably extends to their restaurant kitchens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Shrimp nuggets?

What do you estimate is the probability that they deveined (removed the tube full of actual shit) those shrimp before grinding them up into nuggets?

I don't like to come across as racist but I'm gonna have to say it here - shrimp served in a non-white establishment are especially likely to make it to your plate packed full of shit. Shrimp nuggest in some asian country? The hardest of hard passes.
fear not, japan is cleaner and more racist than us

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there's shit in all your food. And you didn't see anything, just made an assumption based on the race of the people serving even though as others pointed out Japan is much cleaner than the US, which probably extends to their restaurant kitchens.
Japan is cleaner than the US is cleaner than much of the rest of Asia.... there's a reason Westerners are told to not eat Asian street food etc.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw they have hush puppy fish strips, passed for now, didn't have confidence in it.

Jamocha shake now $4 for a tiny regular and no snack size anymore.

Back in 17 I was at one of the limited stores that did the elk and venison in separate dishes. Elk was ok, didn't really like the venison.

$8.75 ish for big Game burger. Today. not near as big as their pictures imply. Cold bun, the burger tasted fairly good but texture etc reminds me off mass produced walmart patties but thicker.

Would be great for $5. At nearly 10 by itself, it's a one and done experiment.
20230915_175041.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Do they faff about with food all the time, or just when someone points a video camera at them?
Some places they definitely do when I went, but it gets played up for the camera. Japanese love their ASMR food experience at the more expensive places, and cramped bench seating at a counter and can see the cook work is pretty common in tokyo.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
PXL_20230905_181505276.jpg

Here's a $15 combo meal from the local mom and pop bbq place. Usually wait less than 5 minutes for it. If you go for fries instead of hush puppies they pack the carton full and last time I got them they were so hot they melted holes in the styrofoam. I don't have to say how sad a $15 combo from a fast food chain would look next to that.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users