The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Our Pizza Hut changed owners like 6 months ago and they brought back their buffet for like 2 days a week as a test.
Pizza Hut here does the buffet at lunch 7 days a week. They have a salad bar too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Can't believe its come to this

View attachment 491093
When I was a kid in the Philippines there was a burger place we used to go to all the time. Their burgers had some like pineapple sauce they used that, nostalgically, I remember loving. I think the only time besides that I have ever had pineapple on a burger was at Red Robin.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When I was a kid in the Philippines there was a burger place we used to go to all the time. Their burgers had some like pineapple sauce they used that, nostalgically, I remember loving. I think the only time besides that I have ever had pineapple on a burger was at Red Robin.
Fresh grilled slice of pineapple on a burger is bueno.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I just don't want sugar on my meat. I'll have a little barbecue sauce sometimes but I prefer spicy to sweet and never on a burger. I'll have ketchup in the burger as long as there's mustard to balance it out. I avoid Teriyaki on anything. Seems like every time a fast food place comes out with a special or premium burger it comes with its own sauce which is always full of sugar. I'll have grilled pineapple straight or on top of ice cream but do not put that shit on my hamburger.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Hot grilled pineapple on ice cream is amazing. I've also taken it to the next level by glazing it with a rum and brown sugar reduction after it's grilled.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Don't you shit on my banana ketchup now.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users