The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
are there any jap joints that offer "americun hamburger!" and do it well? or just let shake shack do it's thing?

There are quite a few places that offer a decent burger, one off shops. Madburger and Fire House spring to mind, but I'd still choose Shake Shack over them.

Kua Aina is also pretty big here too. You'll pay out the nose for all of these though.

joz123

Potato del Grande
All are way better than the US versions
Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh yeah it's been here for several years now. I'm firmly convinced Shake Shack is the best burger in Japan. The meat is just infinitely better.

Expensive as fuck though.

We also have Carl Jnrs and Wendys, and I've heard Smash Burger is looking to expand. As well as the usual suspects - McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Subway. All are way better than the US versions but worse than the Australian versions.
I have one right next to a Chick-fil-A 500 feet from me. I love their shakes.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh look, a portable radiation device. ETA until some reddit degenerate gives themself dick cancer by fucking it?
It doesn't radiate. They are stupid for calling it a microwave bag because everyone is going to think it does. It's just made of material that heats up when current passes through it like any other heater.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to try Shake Shack tonight(since one finally opened on my side of town), probably never again. It is all Ala cart. $11 for a double(I can get a meal for that). And I decided to try a milkshake. Got a large. it was $6. The thing is about 3.5" tall.

I will just go to inn n out, where I can get a double meal with a huge ass pink lemonade for $12.

Should of just got another $5 box from taco bell. That is value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Decided to try Shake Shack tonight(since one finally opened on my side of town), probably never again. It is all Ala cart. $11 for a double(I can get a meal for that). And I decided to try a milkshake. Got a large. it was $6. The thing is about 3.5" tall.

I will just go to inn n out, where I can get a double meal with a huge ass pink lemonade for $12.

Wendys Frosty sizes are the worst. Large is a fucking small anywhere else. Fast Food has just turned to shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Sure Shake Shack was shit value, but how was the burger?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Brand new waffle house opened up on me, busy as fuck. Place is brand spanking new, but the servers are all women that look like tatted up sluts, and half the cooks look like they are on drugs. Hashbrowns are fucking delicious though.

Never change waffle house.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure Shake Shack was shit value, but how was the burger?

The burger was good. So if I just wanted a good burger and didn't care about price , I would go there.

Hell the milkshake was good, but I dont care about good it was, $6 for what was probably 16oz shake, is crazy. Starbucks style pricing.

My local inn n out is good and cheap. Only thing missing really is no bacon. But double double cheeseburger with fries and a 32oz drink for $12. Which was the price just for the burger at SS.