The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut mainly) are definitely some of the shittiest, dirtiest, run-by-dregs-of-society fast food places around, but you can't deny they are the best when it comes to new, weird products. God bless them and their mad scientist ways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just had KFC recently after about a year of not eating there. Their "chicken" was disgusting. Really stringy and almost rubbery. Will stick to Popeyes or Raising Cane's.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You can get the zero sugar version, it’s just a pain in the ass to find.
Do tell? Amazon and my local grocery stores are unable to find it at all. Would love to know who has it so I can buy enough to make them realize the market for it is still there.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Do tell? Amazon and my local grocery stores are unable to find it at all. Would love to know who has it so I can buy enough to make them realize the market for it is still there.
I read somewhere it is only manufactured in Wisconsin. It doesn't reach me here in Indiana though. Hell, any Mt. Dew zero is hard for me to get.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I read somewhere it is only manufactured in Wisconsin. It doesn't reach me here in Indiana though. Hell, any Mt. Dew zero is hard for me to get.
Baja Blast Zero has been fairly ubiquitous this year in Denver. Small victories.

• 1Triggered

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband bought some off of Amazon recently. I’ll have to see if I can find the order and see who sold it. It was not at a good price, though.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Husband bought some off of Amazon recently. I’ll have to see if I can find the order and see who sold it. It was not at a good price, though.
I appreciate the thought, but I don't like it enough to pay a steep markup.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to be in Detroit next week, so I figure I might as well try a good Detroit style pizza while I'm there. Any of you have recommendations?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am gonna be a bit edgy here, but not a big fan of Baja Blast.
I'm with you, and I like regular Mountain Dew too but not really any of the special flavors. I have a cousin that loves it with the same kind of passion people here do though.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I wish they would bring back Ultra Violet. Man I blasted through some cases of that for the short time it existed. Weirdly a diet only flavor, but it was still good.

1708712858847.jpeg

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
For you dummies giving money to chik fila for them to dei and give money to rinos and Joe fucking biden

• 3Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users