The Fast Food Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nope. It's Graeter's. Black raspberry chip is outta this world.
True Ohio man here. Jeni's Ice Cream, which I think is Ohio only, is pretty good but a bit too out there on their flavors for me. I'd take Graeter's over it every time.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Ice cream is ice cream. I like Cold Stone because they offer the most customization of any of the other big chains that I know of.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No kidding. Once McCheese weighs in on his snobby food preference the discussion is over.

McCheese

I had a wonderful post outlining my logical reasons for my opinion on ice cream but the site ate it when it went down yesterday.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those yogurt places have exploded around here, and I like the plain tart yogurt, with a bunch of fresh fruit mixed in. It's like greek yogurt with fruit, but way colder! So good.

wait... you mean froyo is cold? F'ing miracles!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah there's a ton of those make your own frozen yogurt places that charge you by weight. First time I went to one, filed my container with yogurts and toppings and they charged like $11. Fuuuuuuuuck.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a wonderful post outlining my logical reasons for my opinion on ice cream but the site ate it when it went down yesterday.
I pulled it from the cache for you.

"All ice cream tastes the same. I once ordered a some moosetracks ice cream and the guy accidentally gave me a cone of frozen actual moose shit and it tasted exactly the same as Ben and Jerry's best. You all are delusional snobs."

kudos

<Banned>
I pulled it from the cache for you.

"All ice cream tastes the same. I once ordered a some moosetracks ice cream and the guy accidentally gave me a cone of frozen actual moose shit and it tasted exactly the same as Ben and Jerry's best. You all are delusional snobs."
mbRvAWY.gif

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those yogurt places have exploded around here, and I like the plain tart yogurt, with a bunch of fresh fruit mixed in. It's like greek yogurt with fruit, but way colder! So good.

wait... you mean froyo is cold? F'ing miracles!
Pinkberry has the best plain tart I've had so far, I love that shit. Just sucks it's the absolute furthers place away to get Froyo.

The place near my house has this thing where if you hit 18oz on the dot you get your Froyo for free, there are soooooo many swamp donkeys rolling up in there trying to hit that mark while boasting how "healthy" it is. That's so much god damn yogurt.

McCheese

Sweet Frog is one of the most common froyo places around here. I never realized it, but apparently they're a bunch of religious wackos? Whatever, I find their frozen yogurt and toppings delicious.