The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McDonald's died the day they stopped serving chocolate ice cream. Fuck them. Fuck them forever.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had a pot pie from KFC in the ghetto yesterday. Not bad tasting and pretty filling, though the bullshit of only having a crust on top was infuriating. The bad part came when I nearly shit myself 2-3 times the rest of the day.

kudos

<Banned>
Only thing I'll order from Boston Market is the meatloaf sandwich or the chicken pot pie. Everything else I've had there was a greasy pile of shit.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Surprisingly, Boston Market's frozen meals that you get at the grocery store are not bad at all. Better than your standard frozen meal.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just had Five Guys for the first time ever today, and it was very good. Burger was better than In 'n' Out, and the fries were heavenly. I also heard AC/DC's "Let There Be Rock" in the dining room, which is a huge plus.

However, it cost me over $13 for a (bacon) burger, small fries, and small drink. While bacon is obviously extra compared to In 'n' Out, it was still like $5 more. It was definitely better, but not to the point where I'd consistently want to pay more for it if I were going to be eating at one or the other regularly.

Obligatory, because this is all I could think about when eating there:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let there be drums!

There was DRUMS!

And idk mine is never that expensive, usually $10.

Also, I skip the bun and go triple patty!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't gone to Five Guys since I was in college and had a roommate working there. Once you're used to getting something for free, paying for it just isn't an option. They did always have sweet tunes though. Guaranteed to hear some Led Zeppelin or Steve Miller Band or something similarly awesome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Let there be drums!

There was DRUMS!

And idk mine is never that expensive, usually $10.

Also, I skip the bun and go triple patty!
The bacon cheeseburger by itself was over $7 on the menu board. Fries and drink were both over $2, for the smalls. You must either skip one of the items, or yours is a ton cheaper. I'm in Sacramento, California so maybe that makes a difference in price.

McCheese

The bacon cheeseburger by itself was over $7 on the menu board. Fries and drink were both over $2, for the smalls. You must either skip one of the items, or yours is a ton cheaper. I'm in Sacramento, California so maybe that makes a difference in price.
Yeah, Itlan must be going to the 5 Guys in Somalia or something. Here (D.C. area) a bacon cheeseburger is $7.99 and a small fries is $2.79.

When I go my price is usually near $15, but I get a bacon cheeseburger, large cajun fries, and a drink, so pretty much the most expensive stuff on the menu. Totally worth it, though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How the fuck do you do it, McCheese? A large fry from 5 Guys just for you? A small is too much. You must have the most constant, explosive shits ever.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Itlan must go to 5 gays.

rrr_img_65115.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How the fuck do you do it, McCheese? A large fry from 5 Guys just for you? A small is too much. You must have the most constant, explosive shits ever.
You must be new. McCheese can put down 2+ Chipotle burritos and still not be full.

or maybe that's burrito bowls. Either way, he's the King.

McCheese

You must be new. McCheese can put down 2+ Chipotle burritos and still not be full.

or maybe that's burrito bowls. Either way, he's the King.
It was 3 burrito bowls, and the only reason I didn't get a 4th was because it was right before Christmas and they were closing early for their Christmas party.

I honestly feel sorry for people like you who can eat so little. Where is the enjoyment in life? That stuffed feeling after a huge meal is just heavenly! I'm guessing you didn't see my epic cheat meal in the weight loss thread a month or so ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ 5 Guys in Somalia.

Yeah, that shit is expensive in Florida, too. Always costs me well over 10 bucks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I honestly feel sorry for people like you who can eat so little. Where is the enjoyment in life?That stuffed feeling after a huge meal is just heavenly! I'm guessing you didn't see my epic cheat meal in the weight loss thread a month or so ago.
I don't see the enjoyment in eating a large quantity of shitty to average food compared to eating less of much higher quality food. This goes back to your shitty taste buds and thinking this:

patxi11.jpg

tastes the same as this:

littlecaesars_hot_n_ready_pizza_01.jpg

What you say about the enjoyment level of food goes right out the window. You even think all ice cream tastes the same.