The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had a McRib a few years back and found it to be terrible.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The thing about the pork supply has been shown to be false. They bring it back periodically because people will buy it as a novelty but when it's on the menu full time it doesn't sell well.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fast food in EU sucks FYI, these chips were decent

rrr_img_81081.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I had a McRib a few years back and found it to be terrible.
I have to get at least 1 McRib when they come out. It is tasty to me for some reason. Although I think it's just cuz I like McD's crappy bbq sauce. I'll drown some nuggets in that shit.

Also had some grapefruit Fanta the other day, was pretty good. I'd like to get some Cherry Fanta in a bottle. You can get that shit only from those new Coke fountain dispensers around here.

Xevy

Log Wizard
McRibs are good once a year. I eat somewhere between 2-4 during the season, and I'll admit that probably 2 too many. They're good because they're a 'sometimes' thing. I don't think they'd hold up as a year round item.

I will hope against hopes that the Jalapeno Double stays forever, but we all know that's just a pipe dream.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had the Italian Chicken Sandwich from BK yesterday at the Las Vegas airport. Not sure if it was because it was at the airport or not, but it was disgusting. I remember having one of those a year or so ago and it was delicious. I ate half of it and threw it away.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I had the Italian Chicken Sandwich from BK yesterday at the Las Vegas airport. Not sure if it was because it was at the airport or not, but it was disgusting. I remember having one of those a year or so ago and it was delicious. I ate half of it and threw it away.
God dammit, I want one of those so bad! They are only here for like two weeks out of the year, and half the time I find out after they are gone.

I'm surprised they were at an airport. And I'd suspect that being at an airport is exactly why it tasted like ass.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am pretty sure you can get those all the time at the BK's here. I could be wrong, as I hate BK, so I hardly ever eat there. Besides who would want shitty BK chicken sandwiches when you can get a spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Its not just because its at the airport. The ones at regular locations I have tried were horrible too.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I checked BK's Facebook page, and it seems like the Italian Chicken Sandwich might be back for a limited 2 for $5 thing! I'm going to check during lunch today.

And I eat Wendy's spicy chicken all the time. This is a nice change of pace, and used to be my favorite before Wendy's came out with the spicy. So for the week or two I can get this one a year, I'm going to eat the fuck out of them. Particularly at 2 for $5.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want some chocolate mint coke. Putting an Andes mint in your mouth and taking a big swig of coke/diet coke is delicious.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I checked BK's Facebook page, and it seems like the Italian Chicken Sandwich might be back for a limited 2 for $5 thing! I'm going to check during lunch today.
Best day ever!

Thanks to Alex for telling us about his terrible experience, as it has lead me to Italian Chicken Heaven.

Salshun_sl

shitlord

And I eat Wendy's spicy chicken all the time. This is a nice change of pace, and used to be my favorite before Wendy's came out with the spicy. So for the week or two I can get this one a year, I'm going to eat the fuck out of them. Particularly at 2 for $5.
I don't think I've ever met someone that didn't have a soft spot for the Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. It's more or less universally loved.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
vwMin.gif

img_cp126_1.jpg

Not as good as last year. Last year you just had to buy a large whopper meal for all you can eat. This time you need to pay 1200 yen and you get a "test" of 2 burgers, fries and a drink before you can go back for all you can eat.

I'll still take advantage. It lasts for 9 days this time.