The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sriracha Beefy Nacho Griller is also A+, had one for lunch today, easily on par with the Sriracha Quesarito. I'm going to end up needing a crane to remove me from my own home if I keep eating Taco Bell every other day, but damnit, I want the Sriracha menu to become permanent. I'm trying to do my part for the sake of all humanity
Please don't stop. I need this food in my life.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I hope this happens in a McDonalds near me:

I like when the dude 1 palm grabbed those chairs. He totally could've taken them out easy. If after hitting me with a broomstick it'd of been no holds barred. Dude has some restraint.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
RHrGS5v.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pizza Hut apparently is rolling out seasoned crusts and other sauce options etc, the salted pretzel crust was fucking amazing.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Pizza Hut apparently is rolling out seasoned crusts and other sauce options etc, the salted pretzel crust was fucking amazing.
Went to their site to check it out, this new specialty pizza sounds pretty good:

COCK-A-DOODLE BACON: Creamy garlic Parmesan sauce topped with grilled chicken, hardwood smoked bacon and diced Roma tomatoes. Flavored up with toasted Parmesan on the crust edge.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope this happens in a McDonalds near me:

I like when the dude 1 palm grabbed those chairs. He totally could've taken them out easy. If after hitting me with a broomstick it'd of been no holds barred. Dude has some restraint.
And why is it always the black neighborhoods? I mean seriously you get 10 of these for like 1 white restraunt bruhaha which are usually from Europe anyways.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Went to their site to check it out, this new specialty pizza sounds pretty good:

COCK-A-DOODLE BACON:Creamy garlic Parmesan sauce
You don't need to read further than that. If it has no marinara it's not fucking pizza.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
No idea, but they were much thicker than a regular Dorito, maybe double the thickness. All the chips were exactly the same shape too, none were curled and none were broken.

Flavour wasn't as intense as I was expecting. Probably won't get them again.