The Feminism Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Effortpost:

All behavior is genetic.

Back in the day, tribes came in, killed the men and took the women as rape sex slaves.

Some women violently resisted said rape, they were also killed.

The remaining women were more open to rape and their genetic material for this behavior was passed down to modern women.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Effortpost:

All behavior is genetic.

Back in the day, tribes came in, killed the men and took the women as rape sex slaves.

Some women violently resisted said rape, they were also killed.

The remaining women were more open to rape and their genetic material for this behavior was passed down to modern women.
I'd be more inclined to rape the ones that violently resist. it's no fun if they don't at least pretend not to want it.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

Feminism is the destroyer of Western society. Stop it now, women are not men's equal, they are our counterpart. Apple and oranges. Different toolsets. Stop talking about equality you fucking dolts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So feminists want to be raped due to genetics, but aren't because they're too fugly. Hence the incessant rage. There we go, modern feminism explained in less than 10 posts.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please rename Rape Strat Thread*.

*Fantasy application only.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
@Amod Please unban Tanoomba, so we can some serious conversation going in this thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@Mist have you ever had a dick inside you? if not, how would you know if you enjoy sex?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
No she wasn't, go to the store, pick up some reading comprehension and read it again.
Why are you dragging other conversations into this thread?!

@Amod Rickshaw this shit.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My wife is extremely intelligent and she has told me for years she'd rather be a house wife. She just wants to be at home, take care of the kids and make a nice home. She just happens to really love her job and is OK staying there for now. But nonetheless, once she's done with this job, I'd totally support "her place in the home", she knows damn well she belongs there because she doesn't ignore her heart. She's told me this on her own.

Start meeting women that are not some 18-25 year old "I know how the world works and you dont" cunts.
Great post, Aladain, please tell us more about your marriage in this thread.

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
Why are you dragging other conversations into this thread?!

@Amod Rickshaw this shit.
2503196-the_white_knight_fell_inlove.jpg

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
@Amod Please unban Tanoomba, so we can some serious conversation going in this thread.

Tanoomba would fuck this thread in the ass and land it in the shaw, faster than a Kegkillian McSalt nobody wants to fuck me, help me internet stalk a bitch thread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.