The Fifth Element (1997)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Gladiator is good but it doesn’t hit me like Braveheart does, the badass old man, the big redhead, the crazy scott that owns an island, the merciless king, the revenge montage. All good shit. Also came out when I was about 13 and first time I really appreciated a love story.
5th element is top 5 for me simply because if it is on I will watch it, love all the characters, the action, the locations. If I put a lot of time into combing over a list of my favorite movies it might get bumped down below top 5 but 5th Element always plays.
Island guy was Irish. Sounds like its time for you to rewatch!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Island guy was Irish. Sounds like its time for you to rewatch!
You are correct sir I heard his voice say “so do I get to kill the Irish?” and typed scottish because why would he kill the irish? English is what he said but who cares with that damn grin he has...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, thats some good trolling in this thread, sees everyone univerally love a film. declares he saw it and it sucked. when asked what sucked. he answers, all of it. yup. thats where we are.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think crying for someone to ban me because I didn't like this stupid movie far outweighs either of those hypotheticals in terms of patheticness. You guys are softer than baby shit.

More or less pathetic than trying to get someone fired for lulz?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's his island, you see
braveheart GIF

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never did understand how the alien bitch stuffed the stones into her fucking body, lol.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Never did understand how the alien bitch stuffed the stones into her fucking body, lol.

Something I came across on YouTube, the alien was this chick that was dating the director and he had to talk her into playing that role. Obviously lip syncing etc.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Something I came across on YouTube, the alien was this chick that was dating the director and he had to talk her into playing that role. Obviously lip syncing etc.

this vid doesn't say it, but it does show you.

The diva was supposed to be a jellyfish. Concept art is translucent. which explains how the stones could be insider her.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL I went back an edited after I found the clip. I remembered her being delicate and gorgeous like the girl in “eye origins” but when I posted it wasn’t impressed and changed it to chick!
the oa girl?
58599e90aca05922008b4caf

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf