The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Kai is a retard if he blames canada cup lmao

Theres really not much they can do to prevent that unless capcom makes everybody register thru one isolated system they can filter and assign unique badges and like a QR code app to scan?

Fgc is too poverty to prevent this kind of thing

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The amount of butthurt Spawn lovers is amazing, because having a high violence character would be better in Injustice 2 then say MK11 where that makes more sense. Also the "nobody asked for them in IJ2", yeah that's what makes it even better when you don't sit there and cater to fucking fans and instead go the unexpected route for new things. Now if we could just get a new TMNT tournament fighter, loved that game.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wanted spawn too, but fuck that ninja turtles and hellboy:eek: those characters should water down the complains. It still would make sense for spawn to show up since he a comic book character

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was kind of surprised by TMNT, but it made me recall the fun of the SNES game. That game was a very underrated fighter.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
You still see it pop up occasionally for side tourney's at events that mainly do old school fighters, think even Arturo has done a couple on Team Spooky before. TSB:Yabai Invasion had one this weekend in fact.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
These guest characters are falling out of the sky now, I'm pretty sure EVO 2020 will just be MUGEN for every game at this point. They could run the Saltybet channel and no one would know the difference.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I forget which tournament had it but they had a MUGEN random select tournament and it was legitimately amazing especially when Dark Donald came out, such a good spectator tournament.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Capcom showing its monumental stupidity again dropping the MVCI balance patch 3 days before Battle for the Stones, I sincerely hope they post pone it a week...I just can't even fathom that being a good decision. Meanwhile Dante nerfed into the ground, Dorm's thorns toned way way down, Reality Stone gutted and Space stone has less box time.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Richard Nguyen - Soul
Teemo - Mind
Sacktap - Space
Kazunoko - Time
Cloud805 - Power
Linj - Reality

Biggest problem I'm reading is apparently Fchamp is already playing on the new patch, so if use the new version for BotS then gg.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I miss the days when Art would get loaded at 2old2furious. It's always fun to watch regardless.