The Fighting Game Community Thread

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Infiltration ran a Meat stream late tonight. Some of this looks pretty fucking dirty, maybe she's actually real?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I am beyond hype, won't lie

Fuckin give me some current gen boobie physics and muh Asteroth.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Capcom Cup and Battle for the Stones both this weekend starting tonight. The last chance qualifier tonight for CC is going to be great, it already reads like a stacked top 32 and Infiltration will actually be there been missing that dorky Korean.

Yipes has also lost a good deal of weight it seems, he's looking way different.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Daigo looking surprisingly un-washed up. Sako vs Haitani was pretty great set.

ChrisG vs Ryan LV for finals on Marvel tomorrow should be good. They were both looking super solid.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
So many good moments so far. Itabashi, SnakeEyez, and MenaRD still doing really well.

The Daigo 3-0 on Nemo was pretty disgusting.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Justin being a salty bitch, seems he thinks he's entitled not to have his performance talked about. Guess taking 5th in BFTS put a dent in him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
God damn that Daigo v MenaRD and Itazan v Moke matches were better then all of EVO this year. I can't wait to see what Itazan will do with Gief's new v-trigger and being able to chunk people by 45% canceling normals into spd's.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Justin being a salty bitch, seems he thinks he's entitled not to have his performance talked about. Guess taking 5th in BFTS put a dent in him.

Poor Justin might lose his sponsors if he continues to put up shit tier results. I love it. I've been sick of his little clique for a long time and the scene is finally becoming bigger than him and his clique in the US.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah glad to see the scene finally evolving and not being the same mediocre players from the early 00's where of course you were the best when there were only 50 people or less showing up at events,all of them get consistently beaten by new blood and old players who can actually adapt. Especially with people around Justin like Noel Brown, Marn, Flash Metroid, Floe, even Ross and Gootecks who just constantly bitch about "this character is ass they are terrible" then one places top 8 at a major. I honestly hate the worship some of the players get based on how they played a decade or two ago meanwhile they don't show up in the current day, the Daigo dick riding is the biggest culprit, celebrate him when he does well not just constantly saying "well if this were a first to 10...."

Some have great personalities for entertainment but act like it's not them that have failed to adapt to games but the games themselves that are always the problem, meanwhile "old" players from Japan seem to figure it out just fine.