The Fighting Game Community Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
GO1 has to be sooooooo fucking pissed right now for agreeing to that side switch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
When that fight started I wondered why SonicFox didn't ask for player 1. Maybe its because I'm a scrub and I always prefer player 1 but I knew instantly when he mad a fuss what he wanted.

Player 1 confirmed hax.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Fuck the furry. But trailers be trailers, and both G and Sagat look pretty fucking good. President of the earth. Niiice. Cody being the mayor must report to him. And considering how weak fireballs are in sf5- there sure were a ton of them in Sagats trailer. I'm dubious, but hey we get to play them both tomorrow somehow.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's funny watching all the people saying it was "disrespectful", after reading up on the rules and the OG EVO pro's they could technically do a coin flip every round to switch sides if they wanted. Fox was just smart and iced out GO1's momentum so good on him.

Also G and Sagat out tomorrow, G looks fun as hell with the shield, command grabs, and Falke like projectiles plus looks like he's connected to Q.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like kara tiger uppers confirmed.

G also has some new mechanics as well.

Last edited:

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn the salt is real with Japanese dick riders, reminds me why I fucking hate weeaboo's and guys in their early 20's that worship Japanese culture. Legal side switching is going to be top shitposting and trolling soon.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
So who’s playing right now??? How’s sagat and G??? Plus, G has Q punches..... I’m guessing and thinking. That first combo in the trailer looked familiar

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck the furry. But trailers be trailers, and both G and Sagat look pretty fucking good. President of the earth. Niiice. Cody being the mayor must report to him. And considering how weak fireballs are in sf5- there sure were a ton of them in Sagats trailer. I'm dubious, but hey we get to play them both tomorrow somehow.

The Mayor of Earth is Haggar

images

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't really watch much FGC anymore, but this year was pretty hype. I saw this meme on reddit: Black people vs the asian continent and now I can't find it again. Shit was hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Floe is putting in time Sagat now. He's kinda liking him. But chat is reporting that the common sentiment is that G is really good and Sagat not so much.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Joe, Justin and Floe think he's bad while G so far is getting praise all around which I'm loving since he looks way more enjoyable along with his kit that has so many good combo's.

His theme is also godlike, jazzy fighting game music best music:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user