The Fighting Game Community Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Though the first reply from Flux is amazing, there's a reason Yipes calls him big butt Flux.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I swear man FGC wouldn't be the same without Yipes. His commentary in MVC3, especially when somebody broke out the Frank West was easily the best across all games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I swear man FGC wouldn't be the same without Yipes. His commentary in MVC3, especially when somebody broke out the Frank West was easily the best across all games.

I can't even listen to the commentary for the big WotC hosted Magic the Gathering events. The coverage is too terrible. I'll take Yipes gibberish over just about anything in esports commentary.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't even listen to the commentary for the big WotC hosted Magic the Gathering events. The coverage is too terrible. I'll take Yipes gibberish over just about anything in esports commentary.

I feel like this is true for just about any game stream commentary, I just want the FGC commentators to do everything I watch.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I bought the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for PC yesterday. Was hoping to get some SF2 online play like the original Xbox online edition, didn't have too much time to mess around with it but couldn't seem to see or find any games?

Is there much of a playerbase?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Sako winning without tdroppping a game in the top 16 is insane! dude is 39 years old and won one of the most stacked events! crazy.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This has always been my favorite fighting game series. About time they are making a new one!

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Apparently Infiltration might have a domestic abuse case going right now.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah theres some wild threads on livestreamfail & kappa about it, it's pretty hard not to believe it lol

translated transcripts make him sound like an actual psychopath

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good break down of the problems with korean laws and access to records behind paywalls also defamation lawsuits against women who accuse men of sexual assault etc etc. Whole thing is pretty fucked up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are they going to remove Noel Brown from the FGC too? Not that I'm defending Infiltration, but he isn't the first one sadly and nothing has been done in the past. With that said, Noel is part of Jusitn's clique so special shit applies to that part of the FGC.

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the fact Noel didn't get this same treatment is pretty hypocritical of the old "in" crowd in the FGC plus there's that incident with Smooth Viper so it's not like he doesn't have a history of being violent. Course now Justin is shilling that scam crypto shit Lap Chi thought up, hilarious watching people having to shill it then watch both Valle and Sajam say, "I don't really know what this does."

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man I hope that translated transcript isn't true because Infiltration is a Patrick Bateman levels of psychopath holy fuck.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah when i was reading it, it reminded me of eminem's song Kim

some dudes just arent meant to be with women

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I doubt he'll be able to show his face at anything anymore and if he does he might catch a beat down.

Needless

Toe Sucker
eh maybe, it never really stopped people from hanging out with that degenerate noel brown lol
he's fucked either way though, who knows how badly though

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I expect a lot of head burying going on from personalities and pro's though I look forward to Justin getting shit on if he says one thing about it.