The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Why in gods name would you ever buy that dudes MS Paint t-shirts?
They are literally the worst shirts ever made

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All you need to do to get around licensing is to change one or two small things, we did a Bowser & Princess shirt as well as some Sonic The Hedgehog but with bloody knuckles etc.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Krassus, I was thinking about getting one of the Good Bye Sober Day shirts but a couple of questions:

1. I'm white and not sure I can shop from there and not get beat up walking around town or going out to bars
2. I'm also red head and don't think pinks and lime greens work for me.

Thoughts? Should I just throw caution to the wind and step out with my chin high and abs hard and fuck 'em all?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of those are just from ghetto places around Miami & Tampa, we had a grafitti artist we know custom do a huge wall at an abandoned water stadium for us as a backdrop. Honestly our customer base is mostly ghetto, we have rappers who in that scene are kind of big representing us which helps a shit ton. Chief Keef, Future, ASAP Rocky, and my personal fav Gucci Man.

We do have about 10 gaming shirts and are about to start anime soon so I am thinking if I team up with the FGC and see how it goes? We'll see what Mr. Sp00ky's rates are etc.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
ah yeah, misunderstood the adds and email. Man i wish i had a decent way to play CVS2, those sprites are so good. Maybe i'll be unlazy and track down the files to play it on ggpo one day.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ah yeah, misunderstood the adds and email. Man i wish i had a decent way to play CVS2, those sprites are so good. Maybe i'll be unlazy and track down the files to play it on ggpo one day.
You can't play it on GGPO, iirc.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Hmm. could be right- seeing conflicting info on the googles; and nothing recent. Bummer. Too much effort to track down a DC disc and re-confiscate it from my friend. Plus controllers.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hmm. could be right- seeing conflicting info on the googles; and nothing recent. Bummer. Too much effort to track down a DC disc and re-confiscate it from my friend. Plus controllers.
You can buy it on the PS3 PSN Store for like $10, iirc. That's what I did. It sucks having to play against the CPU but if you need a fix it works. lol

bolok

Trakanon Raider
You can buy it on the PS3 PSN Store for like $10, iirc. That's what I did. It sucks having to play against the CPU but if you need a fix it works. lol
Ahh forgot about that, but iirc that version has some pretty bad lag due to the emulation layer. That generation of fighting games was a loss for me. Spent way too much time playing imports on my saturn. Then while i did have a DC, the controller sucked for fighting games, and it died prematurely.
frown.png

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Naomi compatibility isn't in GGPO cos it uses final burn alpha as the emulator.

I've heard of people getting netplay working with Demul (or was it NullDC?) but I can't imagine it being worth playing for fighting games.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just a short review for anyone interested:

Bought the latest Cross-Counter (4.99 for 4 eps). Saves me a month and I fucking love Flash Metroid so I had to binge watch it.

Interesting note, it's right after EVO. I loved watching Flash and Ross bag on Gootecks over Rose. They basically all said what I noticed and probably half the folks watching, no one from Japan knew how to play against Rose. Kinda sucked tho, they showed no respect for Bonchan or the final 8.

Other than that it was really a fun 2 hours. I love Mike Ross playing Hugo. He absolutely bodied the #2 world wide Cody. And as per normal Flash Metroid is fucking hilarious, and really a great mind. I could watch him play all day. The first half hour goes up on Youtube tomorrow night, definitely worth a watch even if you can't stand those two. Personally I really enjoy them, but I know it's not everyones cup of tea.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still have no idea what his story is, all i see is people bashing about stealing $7k?

All i know is the dude bought me a guinness at the afterpart of a Canada Cup one year, so i have nothing against him lol